Did anybody have fun watching Rizin this morning?

Why are people just hooked up on the Gabi fights? All the lower weight match ups were fun.

Sakakibara is running Rizin so we pretty much have pro wrestling stuff, freakshows, legit fighters, gravure models and some weird anime character that couldn't enter the ring because it was too big.

i'd say bring in Jibanyan and the attendance will go to the roof.

Anyone who didn't enjoy that should re evaluate their life

That was entertainment with a capital E

I just enjoy Rizin FF in general. Love the Fights, The JMMA Pride Aura, As well as the Rule Settings Rizin uses for the fights.

Well I'm back here in the WWMMA section for the first time in a very long time if that tells you anything.

Alpha Female needs to work a lot on her striking if she wants to have a chance against Gabi.

I'm not a fan of freak shows and wwe ridiculousness but I'm a fan of fighting so yeah watching was fun but I cringed hard every now and then.

Freakshow fights, pro wrestling antics, soap opera like themes (the hot model wife) along with first rate production, and the real fights delivering this could not have gone any better. If Rizin learned from PRIDE this promotion is not going anywhere. I missed you JMMA.

I had so much fun... it really was like a New Years gift !

I enjoyed every minute of it and to cap it off with Mirko winning the gp it was a great way to end the year

I stayed up until the morning to watch all of Rizin. I loved it!

It'll be interesting to see who else they can get as far as talent goes.

Freakshow fights, pro wrestling antics, soap opera like themes (the hot model wife) along with first rate production, and the real fights delivering this could not have gone any better. If Rizin learned from PRIDE this promotion is not going anywhere. I missed you JMMA.

I thought the dec. 31 bit was worse than dec. 29 bit.

I still feel like the first Crocop fight on dec. 31 was off - that was not a big knee - and I am pretty sure the fight was fixed.
The wrestling bit with Gaby and what followed - that was embarrassing. There were freak fights in Pride, yes, but this topped it and went beyond what I think is decent entertainment. There were some decent fights, yes, but not enough. Dec. 29 fight card was better and there wasn't much to be embarrassed of there.

I still feel like the first Crocop fight on dec. 31 was off - that was not a big knee - and I am pretty sure the fight was fixed.
The wrestling bit with Gaby and what followed - that was embarrassing. There were freak fights in Pride, yes, but this topped it and went beyond what I think is decent entertainment. There were some decent fights, yes, but not enough. Dec. 29 fight card was better and there wasn't much to be embarrassed of there.
Watch how many people he dropped with body shots:

It was a big knee. PFO.

Mirko hurt him bad. Look at his face when he hit the deck. He was in real pain.

Watch how many people he dropped with body shots:

It was a big knee. PFO.

I know people can get dropped with body shots, and Mirko is perfectly capable of doing that to other people. This time, there was no big knee - it was suspect, to say the least. The fact that his opponent is a sumo wrestler, meaning that he is fully immersed into the Japanese culture and is likely to 'play along' if asked to drop a fight, doesn't help the matters one bit.

Back