Did ALI have as many haters as Conor coming up?

i-see-what-you-did-there-dali-lama.jpg

Keep the shitty post streak alive EdsonBarboza1, you'll accomplish your goals if you just stay with it!

Oh come on...

This is the fifth time today i've said "WTF" to myself.

Nothing in the UFC can or will probably ever be compared to Ali. I know you just found out who Ali is through Lorenzo fertita but atleast wiki up the guy or watch a documentary before posting shit like this.

Also Conor has more fanboys than haters.

Wasteland this thread and this guys account and bring back 99silva

Bad analogy. More like "did Jones have as many haters that Ali had"

Just stop, 99silva. Enough already. It wasn't funny the first time and it isn't funny now.

He had way more haters. In fact had also had less fans. Revisionist history is disgusting. White people will have you thinking they all thought MLK was the second coming of Jesus Christ and that Muhammad Ali was a national hero in the 60's. People are fans now because it's the safe and clearly logical thing to do. But I digress your point is valid yes they also hated him because he talked trash and backed every ounce of it and then some up.
Still, beyond his social and cultural impact as a pure Athlete there has never been a competitor like Muhammad Ali and there likely wont ever be. The man was a monster, a demon with the face of a Angel. Once in a lifetime and I'm happy to report that Muhammad Ali is still alive. You at least will have to wait until his spirit is reincarnated into another before you start blaspheming with rediculous comparisons. I love Conor. But Stop this shit right now. No one is Ali. NO ONE. Not Anderson not Mayweather, not Jordan, Not anyone!

Last edited:
Well Ali was hated by white America in his time and Conor is hated by white America today

Dumb ass thread, and is insulting to the great Ali.
Can't wait for Conor to get exposed.

It's harder to gauge considering the internet was not around back then. Your awareness about anything was basically limited to your circle of friends whereas nowadays you can connect with a bunch of shitheads who have opinions about everything, most of which are negative.

The gubment was hatin

Ali was black at a time of racial segrefation, a Muslim, refused to go into the Vietnam conflict.

Do you need anymore?

I'm pretty sure Ali was a bigger star in Ireland than Conor is.

Ali was black at a time of racial segrefation, a Muslim, refused to go into the Vietnam conflict.

Do you need anymore?

Ali also won over the entire continent of Africa when he fought Foreman

Back