Diaz vs GSP is bad for MMA

Like Aquamanpunch said this will be one of the greatest beatdowns in MMA history. So I dont care about Diaz's track record. Plus GSP challenged him.

Hope this happens. Diaz is the only guy who can take the belt from GSP. All GSP has to do is fight him. If he brings this chess match bs gameplan, testically I struck more than you, crap that Condit did - then he could easily retain the belt. Diaz isn't good at thinking about how to outpoint. He's a brawler

And in a brawling match Diaz wins. He will jab GSP to death and shut both his eyes. IF GSP doesn't get sucked into the emotional fight of it (good luck with that, GSP is a sensative guy) then he will easily outstrike Diaz from a distance with way more accurate shots than Diaz is ever capable of.

GSP can throw Diaz around the ring at will and outwrestle him anyday. So the lay-and-pray method will = easy win for GSP. If he wants to fight him on the ground - good luck, it'll be Diaz all day long going from submission to submission and outworking him and outhearting him with more strikes from everywhere.

Like I said, if GSP wants to fight, he'll lose. Diaz is the better fighter. If GSP wants to win, he should be able to cook up some really awesome pile of garbage gameplan to carefully choose his strikes and put on a wrestling clinic.

I hope he comes to fight, cause we all know Diaz is. And my money is on Diaz, but we will all win cause it is bound to be epic.

My issue is that UFC are making it clear again and again that cheaters do prosper.
Have two drugs bans on your record? No problem, come and compete in the main event of a PPV.

I personally think that a better story would have been GSP vs. Hendricks and Diaz vs. Rory.

Back