Diaz vs. Bisping -- who wants to see this?

Mochan

Saku Belt
Reaction score
So now that Diaz has dissed Bisping by reposting this meme, who wants to see it happen? I certainly do.

NickBisping.png

I'd definitely watch the fight, can you imagine what the weigh in staredown would be like? Could end up being a lacklustre fight though imo.

When has a Diaz fight ever been a letdown? Bisping is almost never in a lackluster fight. He alwasy brings it, whether he gets his ass kicked or he wins. Nick is gonna do his stupid antics but he will entertain for sure, whether it's at the thought of him out punching his opponent while high as a kite or getting his ass handed to him.

Both have notoriously bad attitudes and both are fun to watch whether they are beating someone up or getting smacked down.

I can't imagine it becoming a bad fight. I'd be perfectly happy with Diaz outboxing Bisping then him testing for Marijuana afterwards. Or him getting his butt scrubbed.

Man when are casuals going to understand that Nick Diaz is on a losing streak, WTF would Mike Bisping want to fight him for?
I keep seeing threads about Nick Diaz vs Robbie Lawler 2, HTF can you get a title shot on a losing streak?

ohhh! Yeah that's a great fight!
High volume striking.
I would watch!

Back