Diaz looking ripped in recent pic

Nate in actual fact doesn't look that in-shape which I was worried about. He's gonna be bigger than Conor so that's maybe the only postive.

Nate coming in like he did against Johnson. He's taking this shit seriously. Diaz gonna take whats left of Conor's pride and soul.

Nate coming in like he did against Johnson. He's taking this shit seriously. Diaz gonna take whats left of Conor's pride and soul.

But that's a pic of him before Johnson!

tumblr_obt2iikhMO1v6pt8qo1_1280.png

He has much more fat on him right now.

Lol naw

I never understood how one can think a fighter will dominate or win convincingly yet have one of the judges score the fight to the other guy. I get it when people say "I see it being so close a SD wouldn't surprise me" but saying "oh if he fights like he did the first time but doesn't gas (implying he dominated) he should win by SD"

It makes no sense lol

Why is Diaz always scowling in photos? Always with that same look on his mug.
That's kinda asking like why was Nick raising his fist in defiance even as far back as when he was in 1st grade or w/e. It's just the Diaz bros. We need not question their mannerisms.

But that's a pic of him before Johnson!

tumblr_obt2iikhMO1v6pt8qo1_1280.png

He has much more fat on him right now.

man he has so many tumors and moles and cysts and gyno. i would never have sex with him (no homo)

Lol naw

I never understood how one can think a fighter will dominate or win convincingly yet have one of the judges score the fight to the other guy. I get it when people say "I see it being so close a SD wouldn't surprise me" but saying "oh if he fights like he did the first time but doesn't gas (implying he dominated) he should win by SD"

It makes no sense lol

The dude didn't imply that CMG dominated.

I wouldn't even say Conor dominated Nate, he had a good round. It wasn't dominant though. All I got from the poster is that the fight could be close /shrug

The dude didn't imply that CMG dominated.

I wouldn't even say Conor dominated Nate, he had a good round. It wasn't dominant though. All I got from the poster is that the fight could be close /shrug
He didn't dominate at all. It was clear Nate wasn't going full blast while Conor threw it all.

Idk if he implied it that way but there's so many nuthuggers here I usually assume they're idiots until they respond showing otherwise lol

Logical razors would suggest that it's a lot more likely that puffy nipples would be caused by the pot that we know about rather than PEDs we've never been given reason to suspect.
This is possible, I'm a Nate fan and wouldn't think he'd be on the gear, likely too much out of competition anxiety meds

Back