Diaz looking ripped in recent pic

Too much soy protein.

It's not safe for males people!

Because when from the ghetto, projects , hood, one must practice looking hard for survival.

Those guy in that video dont look hard though. None of these rappers look hard. Diaz is legit and these dudes are entertainers.

Nate said anyone with a 6 pack is on steroids... hmmm.....

As if cardio was somewhat in question. He's always in shape, Cabo or not. He'll have sparring this time around which will help. Conor will actually train this time, to fight Nate. He brought in sparring partners to help mimick Nate's fighting style and size. It'll be interesting to see how this goes. I think Conor will get it done this time but he will have to take Nate out before the 3rd round ends, I feel.

It really doesn't make a difference what a guys physique looks like. He looks to be in great shape but lean muscle is not always a sign of actual good athletic conditioning. The obsession around here is baffling. Nate will win due to his years of conditioning his heart and lungs thru cardio rich competitions and hobbies. Mcgregor simply has nothing for this kid. Nate can out box, out length/size, out strike, out Chin, out hustle, out cardio, out grapple, and out shit talk him all day. Would think he would smile more now being that he has become a celebrity and not just nicks little brother anymore.

I give conor a chance to KO. Conor could even win by SD if he does what he did last time, without gassing the F out.

hahaha.. sure. it had nothing to do with nate hitting him in the face at will when he wanted to.. nothing to do with that at all.

hahaha.. sure. it had nothing to do with nate hitting him in the face at will when he wanted to.. nothing to do with that at all.

I agree actually tool. It wasnt so much gassing out as it was nate cleaning his clock. That being said, conor did look good before getting tagged with that 1-2. We'll see what happens soon enough.

Back