Diaz isn't admitting defeat

PaulRFC53

Purple Belt
Reaction score
"I'll Take My Whooping from GSP, Take My Money and Go Home"

He says this EVERY fight.

He's basically meaning the fans want to see him get his ass whooped and if someone is going to give him an ass-whooping he will take it, take his money and go home he isn't admitting defeat.

Look at this video after the Shields fight, he talks about how he would beat GSP -

Doesn't sound like he is admitting defeat, talks about how he has better boxing than GSP and GSP will try and force takedowns and that wouldn't be a smart plan either.

He even says it again in that video talking about boxing lol, "Everyone wants to see me take an ass-whooping...you wanna see me take an ass-whooping? put it together and we'll get it done".

Its actually a good interview, talking about sparring with Ward and how well he does and MMA fighters in boxing etc.

I hope diaz finally makes enough money to leave stockton

of course he isnt, Nick Diaz is a fighter that always goes forward, he is gonna try and maybe beat GSP, even tho i think GSP will win

Of course he isn't, but at least he knows that he doesn't have much for GSP.

At least it's the fans want. Never underestimating him whatsover

Lol at "superfight". Why? Because he isn't the #1 contender and it has to somehow sound special to justify it?

Why the hell didn't he show up the first time?

just his way of saying he has no fear of GSP and that he won't be crushed if he doesn't win that fight.

Diaz has long maintained that he sees fighting as a job, not a passion. Some guys are just devastated by losses, especially in title fights, but I really don't think Diaz is one of them. Fame, to him, is nothing without the pay day. nothing wrong with that. more guys in pro sports should admit as much, lol

Diaz is still going to look uglier than his younger and far more talented bro, especially since he is facing a much more talented fighter (specifically at wrestling) than his younger brother fought.
Nick lives in Lodi in a rather nice house. He's fine and makes more money than you probably think.
Should be the Kid from Lodi instead.

Also, of course he doesn't live in Stockton anymore. Heck, a good portion of Stockton left Stockton, because Stockton is in the crapper.

"I'm trying to go on to bigger and better things . . . I don't want to keep fighting these chumps."

Lol, this is a great interview.

I hope diaz finally makes enough money to leave stockton

You know, but how? You know, he didnt go to schools. You know, he doesnt know how to buy a house you know.

On more serious note, how would they promote him after that? Now he is this tough weed smoking gangster from stockton and every 12 year old is all excited.

Last edited:
Nick lives in Lodi in a rather nice house. He's fine and makes more money than you probably think.

Yeah I assume it's more of a joke on his complaint about not being able to drive anything better than an old Honda

I wonder if after Diaz's inevitable loss and Chael Sonnen's inevitable loss if both of them will retire and become a tag team pair in the WWE. I'm sure that would make quite a few tween booger pickers quite happy.

just his way of saying he has no fear of GSP and that he won't be crushed if he doesn't win that fight.

Diaz has long maintained that he sees fighting as a job, not a passion. Some guys are just devastated by losses, especially in title fights, but I really don't think Diaz is one of them. Fame, to him, is nothing without the pay day. nothing wrong with that. more guys in pro sports should admit as much, lol
Lol he doesnt get crushed by losses? He threw a fit and retired after the condit loss

Thats why he retired after he got his ass beat?

Thats why he retired after he got his ass beat?

Ass beat?lol really dude? And lets be honest, it wasn't a retirement, otherwise he wouldn't be lined up for a title shot in a couple of months

Have to figure he and his brother each have enough money by now to live wherever they choose.

he didnt admit defeat after the condit fight either...

you no, you no, Diaz said that like 300 time in that interview lmfao :D

Back