Diaz isn't admitting defeat

this is an old ass interview...

edit: oh, you mentioned that it was old ts, sorry

I can't believe how much hate this guy gets. It's just flat out wrong. Tough as nails, exciting fighter, straight talker and shooter. I'll take that all day.

It doesn't matter if he admits defeat or not, he's going to get dominated like everyone else then be sent on his way. The only thing in question now is if Mr. Diaz has the temerity to actually show up

I can't believe how much hate this guy gets. It's just flat out wrong. Tough as nails, exciting fighter, straight talker and shooter. I'll take that all day.

He gets criticized for his often caustic attitude, a marijuana habit that keeps interfering in his career (or vice versa), calling out GSP only to run away once the fight was made, crying after losing and taking no responsibility among probably other things

Agreed
But you know what they say...

tumblr_lpz38n4TI11qh0hl4.gif

He said this at UFC 137. It's a while back. I'm sure he believes in himself.

That must have been a nightmare for that German guy, trying to decipher Nick's rather...colloquial style of speaking.

"Chumps" comment was great.

Diaz is still going to look uglier than his younger and far more talented bro, especially since he is facing a much more talented fighter (specifically at wrestling) than his younger brother fought.

Should be the Kid from Lodi instead.

Also, of course he doesn't live in Stockton anymore. Heck, a good portion of Stockton left Stockton, because Stockton is in the crapper.

I don't believe Nick has ever lived in Stockton.

im sensing retirement and full time triathalonist.

Exciting fighter yes! Straight shooter no! Even if he has a card for weed it's a banned sub too wich he has been popped twice. Plus every time he loses he says he won!

I do like the Diaz brothers and I love their fights. However, Nick does do this thing where he acts like he hates attention, where in my opinion I think deep down he loves it.

doesn't matter. he's going to lose badly. he'd lose against any of the top wrestlers in the ufc

The last stage is acceptance.

He's still in the "denial" phase.

i think its pretty obvious Diaz knows this is a stylistic bad match up for him...nate made alot of similar comments leading up to the bendo fight...he knew style wise it wasnt a favorable fight for him...

Thats why he retired after he got his ass beat?

beat as in loss? or beat as in ass kicking, cuz if you think that was a beat down then i bet you called the cops on your mom cuz she gave you a spanking

doesn't matter. he's going to lose badly. he'd lose against any of the top wrestlers in the ufc

I agree. I would hate to see the guy fade due to his lack of wrestling. He is so well rounded every where else. Unfortunately for him, he fights in the weight class with the best and most amount of wrestlers.

Ass beat?lol really dude? And lets be honest, it wasn't a retirement, otherwise he wouldn't be lined up for a title shot in a couple of months

Okay it wasnt ass whooping, but Diaz got still dominated.

Back