Diaz Bros to reform Sage?

Sage's biggest problem is his daddy won't let go of the reigns. He's got talent but if he really wants to be a fighter he has to have that fights attitude. Live in the dorms, get beat up and pushed to brink mentally and physically.
The 'Aw Shucks' attitude is not a bad thing but come fight time it has to go. We've seen now twice as soon as he gets in a sub there's zero fight just a quick tap. I saw that pic w him and the Diaz brothers and it's so crazy and unlikely that'd it'd work! We have to still remember he's only a 20 yr old kid

You summed it up perfectly.

Diaz bros + Sage is fucking ingenius. Sage will develop as a fighter and person in all the areas that he needs it, plus Nick and Nate would potentially expand the Scrape Pack.

The fact Sage actually spent some time hanging with them instead of running away is a good omen..

best idea, but before he leaves, he needs to knock his dad out cold!!!!!!

L5AdNV2.jpg

By the way doesn't Leslie Smith look like Jake Shields?

Leslie's lookin very fit.

No, like the mafia or NWO once you're Skrap Pack you're Skrap Pack 4 LIFE. By the way doesn't Leslie Smith look like Jake Shields?
Too many nice white guys in that gang and people will start talking...
Leslie does look like Jake, but her striking is much better.

His dad will get in the way, I can already see it.

diaz brothers could teach him jitz - however he needs to concentrate on wrestling to have a chance. he looks clueless on the ground, no idea how to even scramble. will take more than nick or nate diaz to give him that.

diaz brothers could teach him jitz - however he needs to concentrate on wrestling to have a chance. he looks clueless on the ground, no idea how to even scramble. will take more than nick or nate diaz to give him that.

Michael Chiesa I think offered to help him after last night, it would be really good for him, but as I already said I got the feeling his dad will get in the way of this.

Too many nice white guys in that gang and people will start talking...
Leslie does look like Jake, but her striking is much better.
I wonder if Leslie is better than Jake at throwing a hot cup of Starbucks coffee?

Back