Diaz Bros to reform Sage?

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stockton is the right move for Sage if he wants to grow and turn this around.

Stockton motherfuckers. BJJ , slap boxing and iron chins all day

That would be the single handed funniest thing ever in MMA. Imagine if he cut his spikes, got a fade, grew a chin strap and started wearing black t shirts all the time with tight jeans. I think the Diaz brothers have room for one more guy, actually I think they'd take pleasure in corrupting a good, ol' boy like Sage and bringing him over to the dark side to join their clique. Sage walking in a pack with Joe Schilling, Shields, Aliva and that other guy that's always mean mugging, what's his name, Alvin or something? It would be epic to say the least.

I want to see how Sage's demeanor will become after some chronic.

alex.jpg

He's going to do a heel turn like Alex Wright did in Dubya See Dubya!
front.jpg

Bring that dodge viper to Stockton, sage will get stripped

Sage's biggest problem is his daddy won't let go of the reigns. He's got talent but if he really wants to be a fighter he has to have that fights attitude. Live in the dorms, get beat up and pushed to brink mentally and physically.
The 'Aw Shucks' attitude is not a bad thing but come fight time it has to go. We've seen now twice as soon as he gets in a sub there's zero fight just a quick tap. I saw that pic w him and the Diaz brothers and it's so crazy and unlikely that'd it'd work! We have to still remember he's only a 20 yr old kid

already happening
L5AdNV2.jpg

Shit.....if Shields can be a prominent member in the Scrap Pack then I don't see why Sage cant

Back