DHK is a carbon copy of Chael at WW

DHK was actually Koing people before entering the UFC and has much better standup and power too.

They have the same amount of finishes in 5 the past five years.
Good job.

well then you can't say something like "DHK actually finishes fights" then if they have a similar rate through the past half decade or so

Thank you

well then you can't say something like "DHK actually finishes fights" then if they have a similar rate through the past half decade or so

Thank you

So it is a pointless statement is what we are getting at here.

Sonnen has excellent hands, great footwork and always mixes up his punches with kicks. He's a high caliber point kick boxer and can hold his own in exchanges with anyone.

Not even close to a comparison to DHK.

I-SEE-WHAT-YOU-DID-THERE_HOLYSHIT.jpg

Sonnen has excellent hands, great footwork and always mixes up his punches with kicks. He's a high caliber point kick boxer and can hold his own in exchanges with anyone.

Exactly. The 'terrible stand up' comment threw me. Chael is actually quite good standing.

Are you saying DHK will never hold a title?

Not even close. Horrible comparison. Completely different stand up styles. Completely different grappling styles. Completely different fight styles.

Probably one of the worst comparison's i've ever seen.

I wouldn't say Dong is a carbon copy of Chael but they both show a great deal of aggression when it comes to pressure. I would say Dong is more physically gifted but he does not have the cardio of Chael.

Is this the only DHK fight you have seen? Because his stand up is actually way better than Sonnen's.

Is this the only DHK fight you have seen? Because his stand up is actually way better than Sonnen's.

He was throwing like a sloppy brawler last night, and I do remember an undersized Nate Diaz lighting him up in the third round. Dong did the goofy tip-of-your-finger-to-the-mat loophole to avoid getting kneed to death.

I also remember Condit fantastically knocking him out with a flying knee of all things. DHK is a very impressive, very imposing grappler. He's legit. A great striker he is not.

I see no reason to sugarcoat it.

You must also think that Kermit the Frog is very similar to George W Bush then.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back