DEXTER Discussion - Lumberjack Edition

Peteyandjia

Spring Saku
Staff member
Forum Administrator
Reaction score
Continue heaping praise here.

I haven't seen the last 3 episodes as they were prematurely deleted from my DVR but seeing how everyone was saying the wrap up was so terrible I'm going to forgo saving myself the surprise of Dexter's conclusion and join this thread.

lol petey why bother with this thread, it isn't going past 5 pages.

I kind of stopped watching after the trinity killer died off. Did deb really die, and dexter abandoned his family and become a lumber jack?

I took a shit today, & as I was wiping I felt compelled to have a look. the streaks left on the TP, reminded me of the last episode.

SaxonFace1.png

The Greatest villain of all time.

undefined_c63b7b0bcde7f429b9ff62f2a58f1aad.jpg

The Greatest U.S Marshall of all time.

The only part of the last episode I thought was good was the part where Dexter kills deb, carries her onto boat and throws her overboard, but that's just because everything else was so bad.

The ending could have been so much better! Hell, the last half of the series could have been much better.

Moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina..........moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina........moving to Argentina.......

The only part of the last episode I thought was good was the part where Dexter kills deb, carries her onto boat and throws her overboard, but that's just because everything else was so bad.

I thought that was the worst part of the episode.

I can appreciate the symbolism in the act, that Deb was Dex's last victim. But I know exactly what happens to bodies that are dropped into the ocean, it's not pretty, I'd say it's outright disrespectful to Deb and everyone they knew who would have wanted an open casket funeral.

And btw, a few days of a body being underwater, it becomes impossible to identify other than through DNA testing.

I can appreciate the symbolism in the act, that Deb was Dex's last victim. But I know exactly what happens to bodies that are dropped into the ocean, it's not pretty, I'd say it's outright disrespectful to Deb and everyone they knew who would have wanted an open casket funeral.

And btw, a few days of a body being underwater, it becomes impossible to identify other than through DNA testing.

That was the first thing to come to my mind as well. Isn't she just going to wash up on some shore completely naked and half decomposed? Is that what you want for your sister?

But like I said, for me anyways, that was the only memorable part of the last episode, besides of course the final scene, which I don't think I'll ever forget just for incredible "huh?" experience it gave me. My mind went completely blank for like 5 minutes.

Moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina..........moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina........moving to Argentina.......

Maybe the entire time Dexter had Argentina and Alaska confused in his head.

Travel agent: How can I help you?
Dexter: Hi I need to a one way ticket to uh.. A... umm A... Alaska? Yeah that's it!

I wish they had the Raylin from Justified crossover and play that spot instead. It would've made things more interesting and it makes sense since Raylin once worked in Maimi I believe.

Moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina..........moving to Argentina.......moving to Argentina........moving to Argentina.......I'm an Alaskan Lumberjack now

Fixed

That was the first thing to come to my mind as well. Isn't she just going to wash up on some shore completely naked and half decomposed? Is that what you want for your sister?

But like I said, for me anyways, that was the only memorable part of the last episode, besides of course the final scene, which I don't think I'll ever forget just for incredible "huh?" experience it gave me. My mind went completely blank for like 5 minutes.

The hurricane happened to so its likely her scawny ass nude decomposed body ended up on the roof of a small building, an abandoned care or the middle of the road,... but fuck it, Dexter is a lumberjack now.

Why on earth did he kill Deb?

SaxonFace1.png

The Greatest villain of all time.

Hell no, this is the greatest U.S. Marshall of all time:
Justified-Season-3-Wallpaper-justified-27943432-1600-1200.jpg

Oh and I would really hope they would continue Dexter with him going back to his roots. His new life, killin off fools with his Lumberjack Axe

I kind of stopped watching after the trinity killer died off. Did deb really die, and dexter abandoned his family and become a lumber jack?

Just turn away my friend. You made one of the best decisions of your life and don't want to know how shitty the show got after

Back