DEXTER Discussion - Lumberjack Edition

Azd3A52.jpg

Ha! I said in the BB discussion that they should completely screwed over fans and have Walt go back to the cabin to find Dexter there and become gay lumberjacks together.

Maybe the entire time Dexter had Argentina and Alaska confused in his head.

Travel agent: How can I help you?
Dexter: Hi I need to a one way ticket to uh.. A... umm A... Alaska? Yeah that's it!

I thought the whole storyline of dexter passing the torch to the a younger version of himself was an interesting way to end it--especially if that younger version used "the code" to kill off dexter, deb and hanna in the final episode.

But WTF do I know, I'm not a writer.

The lumberjack metaphor had to be one of the most awkward and unearned flourishes I've ever seen attempted.

If I watched Oliver Saxon walking around out of context, I'd guess he was a T-1000 sent from the future.

Mwhahaha I now have all the episodes of the last season mwhahaha

I was left feeling so empty after the finale. It felt like being raised by my grandparents and finding out my sister was actually my mom. What a terrible fucking ending, my god. Dexter season 1 is my favorite season of any show of all time, they had such promise... as soon as they got new writers the show got worse, and worse and then somehow became even more worse. So disappointed and I hope that the writers and whole Dexter team feel the lash from the fans.

I haven't watched the last three episodes. So in my mind... Dexter ran away with Hannah to Argentina, Deb and Quinn got married, Batista finally found peace, and I'm boning Batista's hot little sister, Quinns Russian stripper ex, and Masukas daughter.

Ha, i wasn't serious.

Saxon was like the worst serial killer ever, how did this idiot manage to stay off the grid for like 20+ years?

True, but I was disappointed because I thought Saxon had great potential to be an excellent villain. I still think it would have been fun to have him be the killer that finally "out-Dexters" Dexter.

man i cant believe that Dexter thread finally got locked. I never started a thread that got locked before... I gotta say i have to thank the writers for putting us threw that mind blowingly terrible ending or else i wouldnt be where i am today.

What was up with the half a second of silence also as dexter looks up at the screen... just gave me a wtf feeling. These comments in last thread about lumberjack Dex were hilarious though

The Final Season is morbidly funny to me especially episode 8

If I watched Oliver Saxon walking around out of context, I'd guess he was a T-1000 sent from the future.

I'd guess he was the discount store's version of Ryan Gosling.

Dexter officially ended for me with Lumen. The rest was just a train wreck. Everything was so poorly done and inconsequential. From the point Rita died they should have built up to Dexter getting uncovered - made suspicious by his lack of emotional response. The last season should have been the climax of that. Instead it's like the writers just can't face the prospect of hurting Dexter in any way.

Back