Devison owns Team Alpha-Dudes

That would be great.
Who you got?
Finally Petr gets a former champion.
I wanted to see Petr fight Dillasahw or Cruz but that never got made.

I think if the fight stays on the feet Petr pieces him up, but Figgy dominating him on the ground, like Aljo, is a real possibility.
Cody had one of the best TDD in the division, but got taken down by Figgy, so yeah that guy is a real threat at BW.
I think Petr would win but I'm a big fan of both fighters and wouldnt be mad at all no matter who won

Petr needs a new leg. Pretty sure he'll be out for a while. Figgy vs. chito is the way to go.
If not Chito, which I agree as a top choice, then Figgy vs Song to keep the TAM feud/gimmick going would be fun

Devison obliterated Joseph Olivi-Benavidez X 2 and retired him and now he embarrassed Cody “No Gameplan” Garbrandt and made him look foolish on the ground.

Devison at this new weight looks solid and not near death.

Uncle Dana should have given him a 300K for opening the prelims with that sub.
Benavidez fought Askarov after the Figgy fights

Deveison did ok in the Black eyed peas.

640px-Les_Black_Eyed_Peas_en_concert_au_VIP_Room_Paris_3.jpg

Devison obliterated Joseph Olivi-Benavidez X 2 and retired him and now he embarrassed Cody “No Gameplan” Garbrandt and made him look foolish on the ground.

Joe B is hilariously undersized to fight this guy and rounding out his career.

Cody is done being an elite fighter years and years ago. This was a mismatch and shouldn't have been booked, they gave Fig a layup.

He should fighting one of his peers next.

Cody is done being an elite fighter years and years ago. This was a mismatch and shouldn't have been booked, they gave Fig a layup.

He's in a new division so it makes sense he'd be fighting guys lower in the ranking. Plus it was a chance for Cody to get back in the top 10 after two wins a row. Honestly Cody looked fine, Figueiredo just looked better.

Joe Olivi fought his whole career at that weight and fought for the title too…

Fig just annihilated him…be real.

I agree that he more or less owns TAM fighters, but in my opinion, Garbrandt actually looked very promising while he was in there and on the feet.

Last edited:
i agree with 90% of what you say here. the fact that they have mainly smaller fighters i don't mind. i actually applaude. they deliver alot of high caliber fighters ot the lighter weight classes, wich is a good thing
all the rest is true. so much drama and bullshit. tj's mitts training at the airport included. their coaches seem like morons too. not in the sense of no idea about fighting....but how they present themselves.

alot of attention seeking and over compensating. and then of course there is all the roiding. 2 of their most succesfull fighters where roided tothe gills.....dillasnake and chad mendez
I actually was interested in training there years back when I was almost done in college, but found out they made you turn in a resume or some shit and I was like "nah". They no longer do that thankfully lol

I agree that he more or less owns TAM fighters, but in my opinion, Garbrandt actually looked very promising while he was in their and on the feet.
Cody always looks good at first in fights
Team Alpha Male is the most cringe shit in mma history.
the name is ridiculous, the 'warrior' photo shoots they did, the fact the biggest one of them is smaller than most high school kids, the little gossip bitchy drama that comes out of the place constantly.
laughable shit
And Justin Buchholtz….makes them even more cringe

I agree that he more or less owns TAM fighters, but in my opinion, Garbrandt actually looked very promising while he was in there and on the feet.
Cody always looks sharp at first then fight IQ( or lack there of) kicks in and its the same story.

Attachments

• 1713293626182.gif
    1713293626182.gif
    39 KB · Views: 1
He's in a new division so it makes sense he'd be fighting guys lower in the ranking. Plus it was a chance for Cody to get back in the top 10 after two wins a row. Honestly Cody looked fine, Figueiredo just looked better.

I guess you could argue that if it was his debut, but he just beat the SHIT out of one of the staple guys in the division. He should have fought up the food chain after that.

It was an exhibition match for him and he got a no fuss stoppage, fortunately Cody didn't get hurt, but he didn't belong in there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back