Devin Haney vs. Joseph Diaz Dec.4th DAZN

Jojo gonna spoil the Haney party.

Wow. One of those rare champ vs interim champ matches.

Good fight, Haney is skilled but Diaz can win this

good fight. haney takes it but jojo will prob be his best win to date.

Not impressed with Devin "No pop, No power" Haney. Jojo takes the win.

haney isn't as good as he thinks he is, but he is very good.

looking forward to this.

I love this fight!!! Does anyone think that Diaz will actually pull off the upset? Diaz looked really good against Fortuna but I think Haney will come in very very motivated.

Pretty good fight, all things considered. We should learn a lot more about Haney. He's an excellent outside fighter, but there remain significant question marks about his chin, recovery and ability to keep his opponents honest with his power. Diaz will definitely put those qualities to the test.

I love this fight!!! Does anyone think that Diaz will actually pull off the upset? Diaz looked really good against Fortuna but I think Haney will come in very very motivated.
He might.
Wheres Tevin Farmer these days?

He might.
Wheres Tevin Farmer these days?

I'm pretty sure Farmer has brain damage. He did an interview after one of his fights, maybe the last one, where he kept tilting his head every few seconds, it was really concerning to watch.

EDIT - Article written after Farmer lost to Jojo -

"Analyst Sergio Mora had noted that he saw Farmer blinking, in irregular fashion, during the clash. And anyone who leaned in and read Farmers’ body language picked up on something–you’d see him jerk his head up, look toward the ceiling, once, then twice. It looked involuntary, like a tic."

I think he went to the hospital and they cleared him but it didn't look good, and he hasn't fought since.

Last edited:
Very good fight, though I think Haney has this one. Haney isn't a big puncher but he's a very good fighter, and I expect him to outbox Diaz fairly cleanly. If Diaz was going 6-6 with rakhimov, I think he's a clear dog here.

Wishing that this thread was Haney vs Davis, really.

Back