Sandor Martín vs Mohamed El Marcouchi Dec.16th ESPN+

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Sandor Martin (41-3-0, 14KO) is coming back in the squared circle on the 16th of December in Turin, Italy, as part of a boxing card organized and promoted by Italy’s Opi Since 82.

He will fight Mohamed El Marcouchi (29-3, 12KO) over eight rounds in the super lightweight division. Currently, Sandor Martin is the WBC number 1 at 140lbs and the mandatory challenger for the winner of Regis Prograis vs Devin Haney.

The full fight card will be shown live on DAZN for Italy and on ESPN+ in the United States with the support of Top Rank Boxing and it will have four professional fights, with the main event being local boxer Francesco Grandelli (17-2-2, 3KO) who will face undefeated Stefan Voda (14-0, 5KO) for the vacant EBU silver featherweight title.

https://www.boxingscene.com/sandor-martin-returns-on-december-16-turin-italy--178907

I hope it happens, it would be a huge boost for spanish boxing. Boxing is marginated in Spain but Sandor is a great ambassador inside and outside the ring.
I agree!!! On both fronts!!! Definitely Spain should be behind him, solid boxer and better person.

Honestly have no interest in watching a stinker like Martin.

Honestly have no interest in watching a stinker like Martin.
Controversial Dec loss to Teofimo … defeated Mikey long time ago … I would not call him a stinker

Controversial Dec loss to Teofimo … defeated Mikey long time ago … I would not call him a stinker
He's the definition of a stinker. Lopez fight wasn't close, IMO. Making a fight suck doesn't mean you won it.

Good performance by Sandor but he should settle down. Haney would outclass him while selling a record low # of PPVs. It would likely be a stinker unless Haney takes it to him.

Back