Devils advocate to U.K. Bombing. (Trigger warning)

And the answer is? Do you have a theory?
I've been doing this for a couple years now. There is a answer, but it's not an easy one. And not one that could be easily answered in just one post or maybe even thread.

Personally I've found that the only way your going to come to a conclusion is if you do the work yourself. It takes time and shifting, but if you look it's there.

But it takes courage to want to look. And as you can see itt, we have a bunch of life is too comfortable pussies that rather mock and not think, then have any backbone.

whenever i need a laugh, i come to the war room

http://www.snopes.com/politics/conspiracy/challenger.asp

Seriously, the photos you're posting are of people with actual lives and people who knew them. Basic investigative work, which I know is really really hard for conspiracy idiots to do, would have shown you that this photo comparison is silly. The people you're pretending are the astronauts had lives and owned public companies during the times those astronauts were alive.

That would be like someone telling your family and friends that you are someone who died despite the years your family and friends watched you live your life during the same time the person they are claiming you to be was somewhere else entirely with their own friends and family to watch their lives.

I seriously hope you're joking or something and I just don't understand.

Paul McCartney died on the 11th of September 1966.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.mirr...horrified-after-picture-daughter-10497332.amp

BBC news now posting on this.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/40018189

Under 3 min video.

The mother of a murdered teenager has blasted trolls who used her daughter's photo in collages of missing people in the Manchester bombing.

Samantha Shrewsbury was horrified to see images of Jayden Parkinson, 17, who was murdered by her ex-boyfriend and dumped in a graveyard, circulating online.

Ben Blakeley strangled Jayden in Didcot, when she told him she was pregnant and was jailed for 20 years in 2014.

But her mum Samantha was horrified to see a selfie snapped by Jayden among images of people being searched for after the Manchester bombing, and spoke of the damage this could cause.

Some Duterte critics including members of the opposition have claimed that the recent ISIS attack in Marawi Philippines is just a false :eek::eek::eek:g orchestrated by Duterte so he can declare Martial law.

The communist are saying it is a US orchestrated attack by the CIA so Duterte would have to ask military support from the USA and will be an excuse by the US to spread more troops in the Philippines to undermine communism and wage war againts China.

There are tons of these stories in social media.

Your logic is awful.

I guess every event ever might not have actually happened because you weren't personally there to confirm the existence of the event.

Deep, maaaaan.

Question: Should this thread be dumped?

Answer: Yes.

If this get dump peoole might say this thread never happened.

911 is a Freemasonic code number. They are obsessed with these funny numbers and usually work them into whatever they are doing.
khazarian-power-centres2.jpg

Isn't a devil's advocate supposed to advocate for an unpopular position? You're just . . . posting a news article. With no commentary.

I'm not even sure how triggering is supposed to happen. Maybe someone is allergic to YouTube?
Yeah I was thinking the same

This thread is hella stupid

Yeah I was thinking the same

This thread is hella stupid
Yet your in it. I guess you needed to have company, because being stupid by yourself was not enough?

Please stay blinded by the comforts of materialism and politics like many of the peons in this thread do.

The guy in the video is smart. This is what i have been sayin because there is always something missing. most of the time they make gigantic mistakes and there is holes all over it. Seems like this guy have solved everything within minutes.

I've been doing this for a couple years now. There is a answer, but it's not an easy one. And not one that could be easily answered in just one post or maybe even thread.

Personally I've found that the only way your going to come to a conclusion is if you do the work yourself. It takes time and shifting, but if you look it's there.

But it takes courage to want to look. And as you can see itt, we have a bunch of life is too comfortable pussies that rather mock and not think, then have any backbone.

Haha holy Shit. It's the "Chewbacca/Sheeple" defense.

Back