Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

GJiDUGfXEAAwqoo.jpg:large

The GA board of elections just yesterday also stated Fulton county violated election laws.

Uhhh, doesn’t that throw out the entire case and also several other cases like the one where Rudy had to pay a ridiculous amount? All the lawfare is backfiring hard

The GA board of elections just yesterday also stated Fulton county violated election laws.

Uhhh, doesn’t that throw out the entire case and also several other cases like the one where Rudy had to pay a ridiculous amount? All the lawfare is backfiring hard
I don’t see why it would.
What the Board of Elections did is reprimand Fulton County because they (the Board) believes Fulton double-scanned some ballots during the recount. I don’t know that has actually been proven, nor would it change the election result in GA, or negate any of the charges against Trump and his co-conspirators that I can think of, even if it was proven to be the case.

When I get a minute, I’ll also chime in on the wonder of nature that is Aileen Cannon, in the “Trump’s Home Raided” thread.

Lol at that ghetto bitch. Being subpoenaed doesn’t mean you are guilty of a crime. It means you have to appear to testify. How is this person involved in any legal profession, let alone a DA?

Anyways, MSNBC clips in the video say exactly what I said, that this basically delays the trial past the election.

And lol @ Wade trying to compare his relationship to apple pie. These people are fucking idiots

Edit: I also laugh that the exact line from MSNBC about being political judges in election is exactly the same line used by @andnnowweknow

Lawrence tribe with his voice sounding like he about to choke in his own dry mouth. What a disgrace

so
Looks like GA appeals court has taken up the appeal, basically killing the case until at least after the election. Fani shoulda stepped down if she wanted to get trump prior to the election.

There will be various motions, followed by a court hearing later in the summer. Looks like the judge may have gotten it wrong.

Superior Court Judge Scott McAfee in March found that no conflict of interest existed that should force Willis off the case, but he granted a request from Trump and the other defendants to seek an appeal of his ruling from the Georgia Court of Appeals.

well, if the judge got it wrong and there was some kind of misconduct here, the onus is on von schitzenpantz to have to prove it. but thats what appeals are for. they don't get to retry this matter, introduce any new evidence or witnesses, so have fun with that i guess.

you sure seem to want this to drag out as long as possible. is this just because of some kind of a mission to spite the left or is there anything more to it? if some dude raped your wife in a department store, would you still be cheering them along and hoping that they can stall the wheels of justice as long as they can, or would you want them to face justice?

actually thats a bad question and example. after all the dude could bend your woman over right there on 5th avenue with you right there watching and you'll still carry water for him and give him your votes. what about if it was a democrat out there committing all these terrible crimes and trying to steal elections and shit? yeah, you wouldnt be doing the dance now would you?

the party of law and order and personal accountability right?

I repeat,
Updated Flip List: now at 20
Michigan fake elector, James Renner
Scott Hall -- Georgia RICO case
Sydney Powell -- Georgia RICO case
Kenneth Cheese Bro -- Georgia RICO case, AZ face electors case, MI fake electors case
Patrick Birney -- NY fraud civil case
Shawn Still -- Georgia RICO case*
David Shafer -- Georgia RICO case*
Cathleen Latham -- Georgia RICO case*
Yuscil Taveras -- Mar-a-Lago Classified Docs case
Mark Meadows -- Georgia RICO case
Jenna Ellis -- Georgia RICO case
Michael Cohen -- NY fraud civil case
And,

Half of Trump’s ‘fake electors’ accept immunity in Georgia investigation

So yeah, there was certainly election malfeasance. But on the part of the accused, you idiot.

Tell me, how many people are now "former lawyers" because they tried to help Trump get away with crimes? I know there's at least three, but isn't it more like 5 now?

And no, Ruby Freeman and Shaye Moss will still get their money because it was established in a court of law that Rudy is a lying piece of shit.

Last edited:
Back