Law Details of Fani Willis’ alleged ‘improper’ relationship with prosecutor may go public as judge unseals his divorce case

Potential dishonesty and reasonable questions is not “they committed perjury”. But I’ll agree that’s a strong statement from the judge. Fuck them if they lied under oath, I hope they are charged if that’s the case.

The rest of your post is emotional ranting, and I can only assume you’re shaking uncontrollably and spitting on yourself while you type. Probably because you support a criminal fraudster and rapist. Maybe it’s time to rethink your life choices, bud.
Dick tuck noted.

Spitting and seething…
Can't say I blame you for having to hit the ejector seat. Everyone was totally fooled and really thought your emotional investment was based on consistent standards and not just TDS with no standards at all.

iu

Can't say I blame you for having to hit the ejector seat. Everyone was totally fooled and really thought your emotional investment was based on consistent standards and not just TDS with no standards at all.

iu
My standards are set by the good folks in the American Justice System. Best justice system in the world. I’ll cheer while they take out the trash. Law and order. Back the blue, baby.

My standards are set by the good folks in the American Justice System. Best justice system in the world. I’ll cheer while they take out the trash. Law and order. Back the blue, baby.
Yikes, so according to you, Emmett Till is some trash that got taken out, the innocence project are just a bunch of grifters.

<6>

Lol, "I don't have TDS, you have the real TDS".

Great, since nobody is above the law, when can we expect Biden's trial to start? Oh right, the special counsel found that he 100% did commit crimes, but he IS above the law because he's too retarded to stand trial. Hillary Clinton was also found to have acted criminally, but also above the law because that's (D)ifferent. The judge in this case acknowledged that Willis and Wade both lied under oath, so surely we can expect them to be prosecuted for perjery any day now, right? How about every real estate developer in NY for overvaluing their assets to get more funding? Or just start with the easy one that's very public that Vice media in the same city massively inflated their company's value to defraud investors for a $400 million cash injection, then filed for bankruptcy a few years later. When does that trial start? Nobody's above the law, right? Oh right, the governor came out and begged investors not to leave by telling them not to worry because the rules only apply to Trump.

their TDS prevents them from ever acknowledging they have an issue. it's genius.

There's almost 100% overlap between the people who just spent decades crying that the justice system is discriminatory, and all it took was democrats trying to use it to rig another election for #DefundThePolice to turn into #believeallprosecutors

I wish this were unusually pathetic for you, but it's not. The 2 most notable times when conservatives were displeased with the justice system:

1) O.J. Simpson not being punished.

2) The attempt to punish Donald Trump.

Now we have a trust fund baby attempting to co-opt the term "two-tier Justice System" and attempting to align being held accountable for sh*t he admitted doing, there is irrefutable evidence of him doing, to being discriminated against in the same sense as black men have Lolz, just another "we are the true victims" trope. Aside from inside all of the "look at this crime black people did"...there is almost no standing criticism of Cops or prosecutors, suddenly it's all corrupt, and the GOP in Georgia resorts to the age-old attacking of the sex life of a black woman, while the guy facing the actual charges is a bonafide sexual deviant.

I wish this were unusually pathetic for you, but it's not. The 2 most notable times when conservatives were displeased with the justice system:

1) O.J. Simpson not being punished.

2) The attempt to punish Donald Trump.

Now we have a trust fund baby attempting to co-opt the term "two-tier Justice System" and attempting to align being held accountable for sh*t he admitted doing, there is irrefutable evidence of him doing, to being discriminated against in the same sense as black men have Lolz, just another "we are the true victims" trope. Aside from inside all of the "look at this crime black people did"...there is almost no standing criticism of Cops or prosecutors, suddenly it's all corrupt, and the GOP in Georgia resorts to the age-old attacking of the sex life of a black woman, while the guy facing the actual charges is a bonafide sexual deviant.
Good Christ, you thought it would be a good idea for your argument of an uncorruptible airtight system to bring up the fucking OJ Simpson case, where multiple jurors outright admitted after the fact that they knew he was guilty but let him off anyway for "payback" instead of the actual case? How dumb are you?

<SelenaWow>

oj simpson may have murdered his wife but at least he didn't rape anyone inside of a department store or steal from children with cancer.

i dont think hitler did that either. at least not the rape thing.

Good Christ, you thought it would be a good idea for your argument of an uncorruptible airtight system to bring up the fucking OJ Simpson case, where multiple jurors outright admitted after the fact that they knew he was guilty but let him off anyway for "payback" instead of the actual case? How dumb are you?

<SelenaWow>
Very.

Lmaoo, another case falling apart!

Tens of thousands of documents being released about Cohen lying under oath, which will bolster Trump’s defense. Again, while trial is basically based of Cohen’s testimony, despite already being found to have lied under oath

30 day delay at least for new motions to be filed

Trump Is the golden child

Did Trump claim the payment as a business expense or not?

Hard to claim Cohan made it all up with Trump claimed the tax deduction,

Did Trump claim the payment as a business expense or not?

Hard to claim Cohan made it all up with Trump claimed the tax deduction,

Easy, Trump is not in charge of his finances and delegates it to people like cohen. Cohen went ahead and broke the law. He now has to prove Trump directly told him to.

Do they have voice recordings, texts, emails, proving this? No? Oh OK

Did the DA already drop the case once before? Yes? Oh OK.

Did cohen already perjur himself in court regarding Trump? Yes? Oh OK.

lol get real

Easy, Trump is not in charge of his finances and delegates it to people like cohen. Cohen went ahead and broke the law. He now has to prove Trump directly told him to.

Do they have voice recordings, texts, emails, proving this? No? Oh OK

Did the DA already drop the case once before? Yes? Oh OK.

Did cohen already perjur himself in court regarding Trump? Yes? Oh OK.

lol get real

Cohen didn't file Trump's taxes, but nice try.

Back