• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destroyed Relationship with good girl, cut losses or try to fix damage?

1 bottle a day keeps the demons at bay!
0km5Ojm.jpg

Last edited:
I talked to him and got his side of the story.

They used a condom, he ate her out and she sucked his dick with a condom on.

Still doesn’t change the fact that she went through with it.

Lol at a CBJ

What a fucking loser.

Still fucked my girlfriend super easily though when we were on a break. Can’t say much about him. He was the first guy she messaged.
Because he was hovering and she had him in mind as a backup.

Anyway, you should just fuck him and you'll be even.

Go the way of ol' Joe Jackson... Chemical castration...

I know.

I have changed. I won’t be a piece of shit anymore to her or to any other girls.

But it’s hard to get the image of her messaging a guy out of spite and then taking the bus to his house to fuck him. So easily and casually.

Wow, not only are you a fucking douchebag, but an overly sensitive hypocrite too.

I'm sure she's perfectly fine with visions of your cheating ass boning every chick that gives you smidge of attention.

How about saying "No" once in a awhile in attempt to show a woman some respect that you claim to care about.

Seriously, I hope this is a troll thread.

I met a good girl six months ago. A 20 year old who was a virgin. I was her first sexual partner. I’m 29.

I was a monster. I learned my lesson. My ego was out of control.
I cheated on her 3 times, she forgave me every time.

I left her for another girl, a teacher. I broke her heart.

She came to me on a Saturday trying to save our relationship. I fucked her and said no, I have a date with the teacher tonight. She told me that if I don’t take her back she’s making plans with another guy tonight. I didn’t know what that meant.

While she was still at my house she texted another guy asking to meet up. That night they made plans to fuck but she didn’t go through with it. That night I went out with my teacher and fucked her.

On Tuesday she tried one more time to fix our relationship. I refused cuz I liked my new girl. On Thursday she went back to this guys house and fucked him. On Friday she came to me and rubbed it in my face that she did it.

That was a month ago. It didn’t work out with my teacher and I’ve been banging my ex. She’s asleep in the next room right now. She forgives me for cheating on her and leaving her and I know It’s a double standard. But I don’t Really forgive her for fucking another guy so cheaply and easily when I rejected she and hurt her. She just went to his house and got dicked down out of spite.

Wonder if I should actually keep this girl or take my lesson not to hurt women and find someone new.
How about you not be a monster YET AGAIN and leave that poor, sweet girl alone.

Keep cheating on her to see how many times she can endure before she kills herself.

Dark joking aside...

Just style single. That way you can sleep around and not break hearts.

You're as incapable of fixing this as you are incapable of having a mature relationship with a female.

You cheat on the girl and then she hooks up with another guy when you guys are broken up and you're mad at her about that.

You have the mental state of a 12 year old. You shouldn't even be sleeping with girls, let alone coaxing them into relationships with yourself.

You should be locked in a cage until you learn how to grow up and your HPV doesn't clear up, it just goes dormant and can still be spread at any time.

I hear you, but the data also shows that over 50% of marriages end in divorce, so we can't just keep pretending like 2 parent households work for everyone.

They don't, of course. But the data indicates they work better for the children.

They don't, of course. But the data indicates they work better for the children.
You edited your post, I was just about to say... I don't believe that you believe it's as cut and dry as being selfish lol.

It wasn’t hard for TS to ask the other guy about what happened because...plot twist....

The other guy is TS’s father!

Still fucked my girlfriend super easily though when we were on a break. Can’t say much about him. He was the first guy she messaged.
Lol
She wasn't your girlfriend. You weren't on a break.
Reread your original post. There was no conversation between you 2 to "take a break", you dumped her and found a new girlfriend. The "break" ended when the relationship with the other girl ended.

You're not taking responsibility for your bullshit. You're trying to split the blame as if she had any fault in this.
This is ego, guilt, and stupidity, but you don't actually care about this girl.
The best thing you can do for her is to leave her alone. You aint helping her one bit

You are toxic, and you need to do some soul searching. And you definitely making this girl toxic as well. There is nothing normal about a girl forgiving a dude for all the shit you've done. There's nothing normal about her going to bang a guy and then coming back to tell you about it. That is toxic shit.

Back