• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destroyed Relationship with good girl, cut losses or try to fix damage?

If you cheat on a girl 3 times, thats fucked up and you need to change.

If you cheat on a girl 3 times and the girl doesn't leave; then she has something wrong with her and you should leave. And apologize on your way out.

I met a good girl six months ago. A 20 year old who was a virgin. I was her first sexual partner. I’m 29.

I was a monster. I learned my lesson. My ego was out of control.
I cheated on her 3 times, she forgave me every time.

I left her for another girl, a teacher. I broke her heart.

She came to me on a Saturday trying to save our relationship. I fucked her and said no, I have a date with the teacher tonight. She told me that if I don’t take her back she’s making plans with another guy tonight. I didn’t know what that meant.

While she was still at my house she texted another guy asking to meet up. That night they made plans to fuck but she didn’t go through with it. That night I went out with my teacher and fucked her.

On Tuesday she tried one more time to fix our relationship. I refused cuz I liked my new girl. On Thursday she went back to this guys house and fucked him. On Friday she came to me and rubbed it in my face that she did it.

That was a month ago. It didn’t work out with my teacher and I’ve been banging my ex. She’s asleep in the next room right now. She forgives me for cheating on her and leaving her and I know It’s a double standard. But I don’t Really forgive her for fucking another guy so cheaply and easily when I rejected she and hurt her. She just went to his house and got dicked down out of spite.

Wonder if I should actually keep this girl or take my lesson not to hurt women and find someone new.

Someone stole JJ Abrams teleplay for a Felicity reboot.

I met a good girl six months ago. A 20 year old who was a virgin. I was her first sexual partner. I’m 29.

She came to me on a Saturday trying to save our relationship. I fucked her and said no, I have a date with the teacher tonight. She told me that if I don’t take her back she’s making plans with another guy tonight. I didn’t know what that meant.

While she was still at my house she texted another guy asking to meet up. That night they made plans to fuck but she didn’t go through with it. That night I went out with my teacher and fucked her.

On Tuesday she tried one more time to fix our relationship. I refused cuz I liked my new girl. On Thursday she went back to this guys house and fucked him. On Friday she came to me and rubbed it in my face that she did it.

That was a month ago. It didn’t work out with my teacher and I’ve been banging my ex. She’s asleep in the next room right now. She forgives me for cheating on her and leaving her and I know It’s a double standard. But I don’t Really forgive her for fucking another guy so cheaply and easily when I rejected she and hurt her. She just went to his house and got dicked down out of spite.

Wonder if I should actually keep this girl or take my lesson not to hurt women and find someone new.
You're a piece of shit.

Congrats on the sex though.

<mma4>

We'd do everyone a favor if we stopped telling people growing up that monogamy is the natural state of things, and only the odd fuck up fails at it. Truth is, we aren't designed for it. It's a relatively new state of affairs tied more to practical and financial concerns.

It's funny how much of our pop culture is built around this bullshit lie. Movies, books, tv, songs, etc. talking about finding the one, the love of your life. These stories conveniently don't come back 5 or 10 years later to check on that true love. We're wired to want to fuck other people. Intense romantic feelings at the start of a relationship are like being on a cocktail of drugs, and are designed to fade over time. We're less financially dependent on each other than in past generations, and have way more options to find partners, including people that are geographically far away, which used to be implausible.

The odds are really against it, and that's without assuming you're an American male with any money or property. In that case it's a goddamn minefield. Spend 5 years or 20 with someone, there's no predicting if they will or won't just leave you for Chad while taking all your stuff. Even keeping it common law doesn't save you anymore. And the funny part is guys in the exact same situation that got luckier, will fall over themselves telling you it's your fault for picking the wrong person.

{<hhh]

Traditional two parent households have been shown to be better for raising children. Last thing society needs is to promote promiscuity as some sort of a preferable lifestyle, due to a biological imperative.

Last edited:
I couldn't even read you're whole post at first because you sound like the type of person I despise. I know that sounds like a personal attack and I don't mean it to be but sometimes it has to be said.

You'll never forgive her until you realize the ass you are and try to change (and forgive) yourself.

You’re an idiot and a terrible person. Sorry to break it to you. She’s even stupider if she’ll actually stay with someone who cheated not just once, but 3 times in 6 months.

Good head shaker thread though.

Dude that relationship is fuckin done.

Shes young she doesnt need you and in the back of her mind she knows exactly who you are

And how are you gonna be pissed off she wants to mess around when you have done nothing but the same to her on multiple occasions

I dont think a serious relationship with this woman is right for either of you and it appears to me that you have issues with maturity , jealousy and impulse control

Better luck next time buddy

you believed her when she said she was a virgin? she wasnt, and the only reason she forgave your cheating ass is because she was getting side dick, thats odin's truth right there

you believed her when she said she was a virgin? she wasnt, and the only reason she forgave your cheating ass is because she was getting side dick, thats odin's truth right there
Not necessarily, some girls are really just that dumb...my friend is one of them.

I know.

I have changed. I won’t be a piece of shit anymore to her or to any other girls.

But it’s hard to get the image of her messaging a guy out of spite and then taking the bus to his house to fuck him. So easily and casually.

You don’t change in a month. Do her a solid and stay away from her all together. That’s probably the best thing you can do for her. You’re a toxic person. Moreover, you’ve now corrupted her and she’s now a toxic person.

Last edited:
Traditional two parent households have been shown to be better for raising children. Last thing society needs is to promote promiscuity as some sort of a preferable lifestyle, due to a biological imperative.
I don't think I believe that anymore. I think kids just need a family environment where they learn discipline, and receive sound advice for handling regular situations in life. Which of course is hard to get if you're only living with your mom.

I personally believe we should try to put some more stock into "tribal" family units. Yeah maybe juinors dad left when he was two, but if his mom's 2 brothers and their families live in the same house or at least on the same street he won't be running around unsupervised or in prison style daycares while his mom is working.

I know how you feel I fucked up things with the only girl I'd have given half my Burger King salary to. Currently fucking the pain away and I picked up smoking again.
<28>

You don’t change in a month. Do her a solid and stay away from her all together. That’s probably the best thing you can do for her. You’re a toxic person. Moreover, you’ve now corrupted her and she’s now a toxic person.

I want to be better. I’ve made changes in this month.

One of the women I know hit my up at 1:46 am for a booty call and I said no. I refused.

Because I care for her. And she isn’t a toxic person. Maybe I am. She did something that’s not herself out of hurt and I don’t think she’ll do it again.

She regretted it and I regret what I did.

I will forgive myself and her.

I don't think I believe that anymore. I think kids just need a family environment where they learn discipline, and receive sound advice for handling regular situations in life. Which of course is hard to get if you're only living with your mom.

I personally believe we should try to put some more stock into "tribal" family units. Yeah maybe juinors dad left when he was two, but if his mom's 2 brothers and their families live in the same house or at least on the same street he won't be running around unsupervised or in prison style daycares while his mom is working.

According to US census data:

Statistically, a child in a single-parent household is far more likely to experience violence, commit suicide, continue a cycle of poverty, become drug dependent, commit a crime or perform below his peers in education.

http://lib.post.ca.gov/Publications/Building a Career Pipeline Documents/Safe_Harbor.pdf

Even if one believes "it takes a village", it's still statistically better odds that child will succeed, if that child also comes from a two parent household.

Back