• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Destiny, v8: Throw your money at the screen!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After about 8 exotic engrams I finally got The Ram.

Now, when the next IB comes around I can try The Ram + Red Death combo which almost sounds broken.

After about 8 exotic engrams I finally got The Ram.

Now, when the next IB comes around I can try The Ram + Red Death combo which almost sounds broken.

The Ram is a good helmet but it effectively gives the Warlock a greater amount of armor than the Titan, and that's really a broken concept. Oh well, it's no worse that what the Hunters are doing with the Ashes to Ashets dual-stacking perks.

I am in the top 1% for Fallen Captain kills. Meh. Found Verdict makes short work of them.

The Ram is a good helmet but it effectively gives the Warlock a greater amount of armor than the Titan, and that's really a broken concept. Oh well, it's no worse that what the Hunters are doing with the Ashes to Ashets dual-stacking perks.

Ashes to assets was patched I believe

quick question

i bought the taken king bundle with the expectation of my ps3 characters transferring to ps4. It's just prompting me to make a new character.

Anyone know how the transfer works?

Think that was only available up until the end of January.

Ashes to assets was patched I believe

Oh, I got nailed with a golden gun a few days ago immediately after starting a match... like 10 seconds or so into it. haha I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes either, but I'll take another look.

The stack was removed, yeah.

Went 9-0 just a few min ago, liked the map for ToO.

Got an Arc Summoner. Just need an auto-rifle buff now.

question as im late to the party, havent played destiny in about 3 weeks and just picked up the taken king expansion. Why do rare and uncommon weapons now show as much damage as exotics? Also, what is the blueprint on weapons thing for if you purchase the blueprint for a weapon you have in the tower at that kiosk?

The stack was removed, yeah.

Went 9-0 just a few min ago, liked the map for ToO.

Got an Arc Summoner. Just need an auto-rifle buff now.

I just 8-1'd :icon_sad:

I want a void messenger/scholar so bad

question as im late to the party, havent played destiny in about 3 weeks and just picked up the taken king expansion. Why do rare and uncommon weapons now show as much damage as exotics? Also, what is the blueprint on weapons thing for if you purchase the blueprint for a weapon you have in the tower at that kiosk?
First question: Those guns are the new Taken King Guns, or bumped up year one guns. Your year one stuff is essentially useless besides for Crucible. Second Question: Are you referring to the lists that have what guns you have unlocked/used? You will only have the blue print if you have previously acquired the gun, and then got rid of it. Same goes for old exotic armor as well.

I got a Solar Scholar, was pretty salty as I already have a VoC. Different styles of Scout Rifles, yeah, but a void one was the dream.

got a Void sword yesterday and its just OK. I wish it was a Special and not a Heavy. Making it a Heavy kills it for cucrible for me. I am still trying to upgrade it and hoping it gets beastly when it is fully upgrade but for now I am little disappointed with it.

who's the dickhead who thought it would be a good ideal to give a boss a rechargable sheild.

First question: Those guns are the new Taken King Guns, or bumped up year one guns. Your year one stuff is essentially useless besides for Crucible. Second Question: Are you referring to the lists that have what guns you have unlocked/used? You will only have the blue print if you have previously acquired the gun, and then got rid of it. Same goes for old exotic armor as well.

first off, thank you for the response. As for the blueprint question, i have only ever gotten 2 exotic weapons and i still have them both. Is there any kind of benefit to getting rid of them for the blueprint? Since you say they are essentially useless, should i just unequip them for the blueprint?

Nightfall - Phogoth
- Epic
- Nightfall
- Juggler
- Void/Solar Burn

Weekly - Omnigul (Enough already with this shit strike)
- Heroic
- Juggler

Also, a reminder Iron Banner reset happens at 10am PST for all you guys who wanna glitch it this go round.

This is what I thought of when I first encountered the enemies on Venus:

HG_MS06J_Zaku_II.jpg

Thanks for tons of easy precision shots!

first off, thank you for the response. As for the blueprint question, i have only ever gotten 2 exotic weapons and i still have them both. Is there any kind of benefit to getting rid of them for the blueprint? Since you say they are essentially useless, should i just unequip them for the blueprint?
Look at the year collections, if both of those Exotics are year two guns, i.e they're on the first page, and have 280 damage you can just buy them back once you have saved up 150 legendary marks. It's basically a quick way to get your old exotic back up to snuff if it rolled over, all that I can get is the Thunderlord weapon wise.

What's the deal with the lag cheats in PVP?

I got Bullseye, The Assassin. Scout rifles have been my primary of choice in PvE for most of the time I played Destiny so I racked up a bunch of precision kills.

Once I finish MGS V, I'm going to get back into this. Haven't played in awhile.

who's the dickhead who thought it would be a good ideal to give a boss a rechargable sheild.

too hard?

shouldn't be.. have someone break his shield with the appropriate burn and right before it goes down the other two begin hammering him with heavy rockets (Gjallerhorn works the best obviously). We don't even bother with it and just attack with Gjallerhorn. As long as everyone is attack at the same time, boss should go down nice and easy. titan with a weapons of light helps immensely.

got a Void sword yesterday and its just OK. I wish it was a Special and not a Heavy. Making it a Heavy kills it for cucrible for me. I am still trying to upgrade it and hoping it gets beastly when it is fully upgrade but for now I am little disappointed with it.

it's useful in smaller group crucrible games like salvage when its 3v3. if u can survive the initial volleys of rockets/machine gun, u can tear through guardians very very easily.

its pretty beastly for pve. awesome at taking at groups of little shits grouped near each other and its not bad in certain smaller boss fights. I like the sword for clearing a hot area of enemies surrounding you.

I got a Solar Scholar, was pretty salty as I already have a VoC. Different styles of Scout Rifles, yeah, but a void one was the dream.

for real. I've been hunting for a good primary void weapon for a while...

My group of friends and I decided to screw around in trials yesterday. We got 7 wins before I was kicked off of PSN running around with Atheon's Epilogue and the Lord of Wolves. It was a lot of fun.

Not sure what was going on with Trials last night, but there was a match where I would get kicked every time I killed a certain person on the other team.

finally logged on and played the new strikes last night. They were all quality, and for some reason I really loved the fight in the cell with hive guy, even though it mostly consisted of me shooting wildly and occasionally jumping in the air and shooting a rocket straight down. So far TTK is fantastic.

Me and my Brother alond with some Scrub ass player took on the strike were you foght the Big Shank and the flood lights up and it tooks 30mins and about 6 tries. We kept dying once the sniper came out and Big dude ould just battle ram you. But it was the funniest I have ever had in the game. it was harder than it should have been cause the scrub wasnt helping at all. He was really useless. I finished with 316 kills haha.

IB this week? it's on!

Yeah. It's pretty laggy already. I finished a match got no rewards(rep) got sent to the next round and then got kicked from that round so it could show me the fact I got no rewards from the previous match again.

Hahaha, sounds awesome. I am looking forward to check out the rest of what tTK has to offer. Right now I am just running my Titan through to get him to level 40, then I will start messing around with the Strikes and whatnot.

I really love the new Suros AR's. The legendary one you get (If you pick it) as a reward for completing the Taken Kinq questline is awesome, especially once you unlock the second site.
I was running my Titan through and I got a Green version of it, and it is almost as good as the legendary one my Hunter has, as far as handling goes.

With my Warlock I picked the Hand Cannon, and I had the new Vanguard Shotgun gifted to me (The Conspiracy Theory), and it is pretty fucking kickass too. It gets a LOT of one hit kills on significant enemies in the Dreadnaught.

So by the time I finish running my Titan through I will have access to the Pulse Rifle too, which I will take just because I am a completionist.

I am finally embracing deleting armour, but I am deleting shit that I can get again if I want it, such as Kellslayer/Crota/VoG armour. I am clinging to my Iron Banner gear because I love that shit. But I have so many exotics that I had to get rid of SOMETHING just so I would have room for engram drops etc.

Really enjoying this. Can't want to do the new raid with my Raiders and Looters.

Yeah i'll wait for them to fix this shit. Buff is better later on anyways.

I am also really liking this one hand cannon I got in a drop. It is just an Uncommon Green Hakke with a 6 round mag, but it has the highest impact I have seenso far.
Will be a crucible killer.

Started ib a few hours ago, no issues at all. Well unless you call having a level 12 on your team finish with 1 kill and a .04 k/d. Because that was a big problem I had.

I haven't played since the game first came out. Is it worth getting back into? I imagine I would have quite the mountain to climb at this point.

i havent got into any of the Hand cannons yet. Using a Blue Pulse rifle as my main right now.

But LOVE the sidearm(Glocks). I just pull that out any double tap once I run out of pulse rds and the taken are still bull rushing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back