Social Despite Overwhelming Evidence Vaccines Safe & Effective, "Hysteresis" Endures

People would make more babies when they are covered in diarrhea?
Yes. There is still some debate but it appears birth rates decline when you take care of these basic childhood mortality issues. You'll hear Bill Gates discuss this when he went after the low hanging fruit of curable diseases. See: child survival hypothesis.

I know how much you like natural news, but see if you can argue their facts here:
VACCINE INSANITY: Multiple strains of deadly pig virus discovered in Rotavirus oral vaccines with no legitimate reason for their use

Isn’t it bad enough that today’s vaccinations contain neurotoxins, extreme allergens, genetically modified organisms, and DNA from abortions? Do we really need to find out that a popular childhood vaccine that’s highly recommended by the CDC contains two strains of a rare and deadly virus that’s killing pigs by the thousands in China? Why the heck is some mad scientist allowed to infect and corrupt a childhood oral vaccine with a foreign virus that has NOTHING to do with the virus the vaccine is supposedly protecting the child against? Just how corrupt is the vaccine industry, and why is the doctor who made the vaccine profiting by the millions as a pediatrician who treats the very children to whom he’s administering a rare and deadly pig virus?

“RotaTeq” and “Rotarix” vaccines are supposed to help prevent rotavirus infection in children, but do they? If a child gets rotavirus, the symptoms are diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat, runny nose, wheezing and coughing. Sounds like the flu. Auspiciously though, the exact same symptoms are the most common side effects listed for RotaTeq and Rotarix oral vaccines.

In addition to fetal bovine serum, RotaTeq vaccine contains 5 LIVE strains of rotavirus, polysorbate 80, and strangely types 1 and 2 of porcine circovirus (PCV) that infects pigs and kills them. The insidious creator of the vaccine, Dr. Paul “Vaccine Industry Puppet” Offit, claims that circovirus is “not known to cause disease in humans,” but he never provides any excuse at all, much less a logical or justifiably medical one, for including this pig virus in a vaccine for children....

Much more here: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02...us-discovered-in-rotavirus-oral-vaccines.html

wow natrual news is about 9 years behind here, must be struggling to get clicks to meet their advertisement quota for broccoli pills lmfao
https://organicbroccolisproutpowder.../organic-broccoli-sprout-powder-capsules.html
**These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.
{<jordan}

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...56B020100506?feedType=RSS&feedName=healthNews

Amazingly no child who has received the vaccine has contracted PCV nor has any farmer working directly with infected pigs since the 70s ever contracted PCV

Last edited:
I know how much you like natural news, but see if you can argue their facts here:
VACCINE INSANITY: Multiple strains of deadly pig virus discovered in Rotavirus oral vaccines with no legitimate reason for their use

Isn’t it bad enough that today’s vaccinations contain neurotoxins, extreme allergens, genetically modified organisms, and DNA from abortions? Do we really need to find out that a popular childhood vaccine that’s highly recommended by the CDC contains two strains of a rare and deadly virus that’s killing pigs by the thousands in China? Why the heck is some mad scientist allowed to infect and corrupt a childhood oral vaccine with a foreign virus that has NOTHING to do with the virus the vaccine is supposedly protecting the child against? Just how corrupt is the vaccine industry, and why is the doctor who made the vaccine profiting by the millions as a pediatrician who treats the very children to whom he’s administering a rare and deadly pig virus?

“RotaTeq” and “Rotarix” vaccines are supposed to help prevent rotavirus infection in children, but do they? If a child gets rotavirus, the symptoms are diarrhea, vomiting, sore throat, runny nose, wheezing and coughing. Sounds like the flu. Auspiciously though, the exact same symptoms are the most common side effects listed for RotaTeq and Rotarix oral vaccines.

In addition to fetal bovine serum, RotaTeq vaccine contains 5 LIVE strains of rotavirus, polysorbate 80, and strangely types 1 and 2 of porcine circovirus (PCV) that infects pigs and kills them. The insidious creator of the vaccine, Dr. Paul “Vaccine Industry Puppet” Offit, claims that circovirus is “not known to cause disease in humans,” but he never provides any excuse at all, much less a logical or justifiably medical one, for including this pig virus in a vaccine for children....

Much more here: https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02...us-discovered-in-rotavirus-oral-vaccines.html

This has been a very real issue from nearly the beginning of our vaccine program. It seems theses issues keep creeping up (unexpected viruses/organisms) and every single time we're assured (by the very ppl who would be responsible for causing harm) that we have nothing to worry about. The scariest one to me is the SV40/polio contamination associated with various cancers... there was a similar issue with MMR, and what's worse, even when they find out about contamination that may cause harm they continue to use the vax, pending totally unbiased "research" to determine if the unexpected problem translates to humans. Luckily, every. single. time. they find absolutely no problems! Talk about lucky!

Has David Avacado Wolfe weighed in on this yet?!?!

"You certainly won’t hear this in the MSM.

The first vaccine they thoroughly tested was Infanrix Hexa – a six-in-one vaccine manufactured by GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) that is *supposed* to contain the following antigens: tetanus, diphtheria and pertussis toxoids; inactivated poliomyelitis viral strains 1-2-3; and hepatitis B surface antigen. Shockingly, Corvelva found NONE of these antigens in the vaccine, meaning, that NO antibodies to the intended antigens will be created.

And it gets worse. In addition to no vaccine antigens, they found the following:

How can you claim to know risk trade off when independent research (Cochrane) found research into MMR to be "largely inadequate?" Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't MMR one of the MOST studied vaccines? This is just one vaccine and doesn't even touch on other research flaws (funding bias, healthy user effect, lack of replication, lack of research of the entire vax schedule, etc)...

A few affirmations:

No study is without limitations, or bias (but is it controlled/acknowledged?)
Absence of evidence could mean evidence of absence
Also, post hoc ergo propter hoc abounds
All recipients are healthy users in the limited sense of uninfected a priori
The concept, process, and resultant immunity are well attested by the efforts and monitoring of the ‘youngest science’
Incomplete knowledge doesn’t negate what is known re defined pathogenicity from recorded data established from pathognomonic cases

If the pooled evidence remains inconclusive, then we toss out the unvaccinated baby with the bath water?

As an addendum,

Certainly, no one advocates the administration recalled/adulterated drug products after the fact; I need to emphasize that, re the news link, unfortunately it seems inept handling brought about harm.

Analogous to: ingesting raw poultry.

But we do not conclude then that one who eats chicken is cuckoo.

I support VAERS and encourage self-reporting of adverse effects, as well as - reasonable trust in preventative measures, for your sake, and mine, and our respective others.

You know it's BS if it's too fake for even fake news.
You know it's BS if unnamed scientists at an antivax group say in a non peer reviewed study there are no effective antigens in a vaccine that is more than 98% effective at producing seropositivity for target antibodies.

Are @Pilgrim9 types just scrolling through antivax pages and pasting shit here without thinking about it at all? At least @PhitePhan appears to synthesize the shit he reads.

The scariest one to me is the SV40/polio contamination associated with various cancers... there was a similar issue with MMR, and what's worse, even when they find out about contamination that may cause harm they continue to use the vax, pending totally unbiased "research" to determine if the unexpected problem translates to humans. Luckily, every. single. time. they find absolutely no problems! Talk about lucky!
You are right, it is lucky. There is no reason to think SV40 55+ years ago could have caused cancer worse than HPV in an alternate universe because some boomers and even some of their kids now carry the monkey virus. It would be a good plot for a zombie story. Luckily it didn't cause an increase in cancer rates.

Luckily now the tools to screen for this kinda shit are better. Also 'lucky' we've long since eradicated polio in the US in part thanks to the dirty batch of vaccine.

Last edited:
FDA Admits That Government Is Recommending Untested, Unlicensed Vaccines for Pregnant Women

UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT
SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK

Informed Consent Action Network,
Plaintiff,
-against-
United States food and drug administration
Defendant.

NOTICE OF VOLUNTARY DISMISSAL PURSUANT TO F.R.C.P. 41(a)(1)(A)(i)Case No. 18-cv-11237-VEC

WHEREAS, plaintiff Informed Consent Action Network (“ICAN”) requested the following records from defendant United States Food & Drug Administration (“FDA”) pursuant to the Freedom of Information Act (“FOIA”): “A copy of the report for each clinical trial relied upon by the FDA when approving for use by pregnant women any influenza vaccine currently approved by the FDA.”

WHEREAS, after ICAN appealed, the FDA responded, in relevant part, as follows:

These requests sought the clinical trials relied upon by the FDA prior to approving any currently licensed influenza or Tdap vaccine for use in pregnant women as an indicated use. ... We have no records responsive to your requests.

THEREFORE, pursuant to F.R.C.P. 41(a)(1)(A)(i) of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure, plaintiff ICAN by its undersigned counsel, hereby gives notice that the above captioned action is voluntarily dismissed, without prejudice against the defendant FDA.Dated: February 10, 2019

KENNEDY & MADONNA LLP______________________________Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.48 Dewitt Mills RoadHurley, NY 12443Tel: (845) 481-2622

Counsel for Plaintiff

Overwhelming Evidence that Vaccines are Safe & Effective?

Where the hell are the thread title police, lol?

"Are @Pilgrim9 types just scrolling through antivax pages and pasting shit here without thinking about it at all? At least @PhitePhan appears to synthesize the shit he reads."
@ocean size

Right it is totally sane and healthy to inject people with vaccines full of aluminum, Mercury, aborted fetal tissue and good knows what else. I get it.

Last edited:
still posting natural news articles? the more I read the site the more I think @abiG is a columnist

like holy shit how can you take a single word from that place seriously

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-02...ay-be-the-biblical-fourth-seal-end-times.html

<6>
Because, although no source is perfect, that site has in fact opened many peoples eyes to many dangers that the MSM cannot or will not speak about.

The Monsanto shit is a perfect example of shit they were exposing years ago and that MSM can just discuss now. There are many more examples, especially studies, that while peer-reviewed and published are never really discussed.

That disturbs me.

Does this shit exist outside the US? It likely stems from your poor educational standards.

Because, although no source is perfect, that site has in fact opened many peoples eyes to many dangers that the MSM cannot or will not speak about.

The Monsanto shit is a perfect example of shit they were exposing years ago and that MSM can just discuss now. There are many more examples, especially studies, that while peer-reviewed and published are never really discussed.

That disturbs me.
yeah, that craaazy monsanto poisonous chemicals might give you cancer conspiracy...that nobody else has ever talked about for years and years...

i'm obviously referencing that four horsemen AOC loony bin shit, lol

Back