• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Despise Tsarukyan ...

Izzy is the fraud, you metrosexual fuck.

GLORY
IZZY
*Failed in Glory
ALEX
*2x Champion in Glory

UFC
IZZY

*Middleweight Champ
*Failed @ LHW

ALEX
*KO'd Izzy, won MW Championship
*Beat Jan, who beat Izzy
* Won LHW Championship
Dreyga gets his pants pulled down and his bottom well and truly spanked here

He's good. Not elite. Champ material means elite.
I mean, that's really not a reasonable or commonly accepted definition of elite. Only the Champ, only one guy per weight class is elite? He's just beat the number 4 guy in his weight class and will likely be in top5 when new rankings come out. If you are top 5 in the world, you are elite as f.

Why do you have such strong feelings?
b70d060e-d869-45e3-9ca7-1f39eb2056d6_text.gif

Fuck off, junior.

I support balls and talent.

I my dude loses to a fluke punch (as Pereira did to Izzy), I remain a fan.

If my dude lose because he sucks (as Benni did to Tsarukyan), I am no longer a fan.

I still think Alex kills Izzy the next time (and, in fact, he became a Champion, while Izzy is no longer).
I don't think Dariush will amount to anything after this, and so no longer give two shits about him.

I follow winners, not losers.
You only follow Alex and Izzy, not the sport

Don't presume to know anything about me, you don't.
Hard to know much about you with you hugging Alex’s nuts exclusively.

No offence to Alex he’s my favorite offensive striker in mma too. But man your obsession with him and hate for (living there rent free) are all you ever bring to a conversation

Hard to know much about you with you hugging Alex’s nuts exclusively.

No offence to Alex he’s my favorite offensive striker in mma too. But man your obsession with him and hate for (living there rent free) are all you ever bring to a conversation

Don't give two shits about what you know, and what you don't know.

I have been a fight fan before your dumb ass was alive.

Don't give two shits about what you know, and what you don't know.

I have been a fight fan before your dumb ass was alive.
Lol sure you were one of the 400 guys on ricksons record too.

Your posts scream NOOB!

I mean, that's really not a reasonable or commonly accepted definition of elite. Only the Champ, only one guy per weight class is elite? He's just beat the number 4 guy in his weight class and will likely be in top5 when new rankings come out. If you are top 5 in the world, you are elite as f.
Michael Bisping won the championship. Had an up and down career. Was he "elite"? No. Next question.

Back