Describe the last time you were stopped by the police.

Scooting is cereal business.

clint-eastwood-nodding.gif

I got pulled the other week for coming out of a car park, and hitting a rabbit or whatever it was.

He was a right nob, he checked my phone to see if it was stolen, inspected my car for any drugs, asked me why I had golf clubs in the back, and after all that he gave me a producer so I had to take my insurance details to the local police station. Which when I did I wrote a formal complaint.

I was 'speeding' in a residential area. told cop I was on my way home from school, apologized for the speeding. cut me a break and gave me a correction ticket for not having front license plate.

TL;DR, I got profiled by a cop for DWB, got indirectly accused of being a drug user, was suspected of stealing my own car, and was in agony until I could get more ibuprofen for my knee.

Wow, that's fucking terrible. Where do you live?

last time i was stopped for running a red light. couldnt find my registration so he gave me a ticket for that instead. hefty fine, but no point.

i actually did find my registration, and showed him it, but apparently you're being timed.

I've honestly been pulled over for expired tags way too many times, being courteous and white though is enough to apparently get me warnings every time. Hopefully I'm not at their mercy again.

About a week ago I brought my parents Explorer home from the airport. I stopped as a small town gas station in my county, when I left I got pulled over. As soon as I pulled off to the side of the road I knew what I did, the daytime running lamps were on but I didn't turn the switch so the tail lights weren't on. Sheriff walked up and asked if I knew why he pulled me over, I told him why and he laughed. The sheriff asked if my parents were on vacation and where they went, we chit chatted for a couple of minutes, bummed a smoke from me, then he went on his way. He didn't give me a warning or even say to turn the lights on.
We have a pretty good Sheriff, he'd rather give you a verbal warning than have to do paperwork. I'm in a small county though, about 2500 people.

Wasn't a stop per se, but a ridiculous story nonetheless. I went back to the suburbs to hang out with a few old friends a few weekends ago and one of my friends and I hung out and smoked a little on his back porch and walked around the block before we noticed what looked like two or three flashlights going between houses from the front ... so, we walked around front and there were just straight up three cops parked by my car across the street, one just looking in my car (for no reason, mind) and the other two just looking around. I went and talked to them and they said that they had a call that a couple "suspicious, young white males wearing hoodies" were walking around the neighborhood, this being the suburbs at 3 AM. So basically what happened was the cop asked for my ID and I showed it to him ... and they left.

Reminded me of being 15.

A cop pulled me over,i just kept staring at him and wouldn't respond.Kept on staring and then let a creepy smile.He knew i was a badass and let me go.

drive.gif

About a week ago I brought my parents Explorer home from the airport. I stopped as a small town gas station in my county, when I left I got pulled over. As soon as I pulled off to the side of the road I knew what I did, the daytime running lamps were on but I didn't turn the switch so the tail lights weren't on. Sheriff walked up and asked if I knew why he pulled me over, I told him why and he laughed. The sheriff asked if my parents were on vacation and where they went, we chit chatted for a couple of minutes, bummed a smoke from me, then he went on his way. He didn't give me a warning or even say to turn the lights on.
We have a pretty good Sheriff, he'd rather give you a verbal warning than have to do paperwork. I'm in a small county though, about 2500 people.

I was also in a very small town, just under 2,000 people. It has it's advantages and disadvantages.

I got a ticket for lighting a ground spinner firework. :(

I was pulled over for having one of those pine tree air fresheners hanging from my rear view mirror. He gave me a fix it ticket.

I went on a date with the last policeman that pulled me over. Sadly while he was great looking, he was boring as fuck so I didn't bother going out with him again.

He said it was a windshield obstruction.

Lmao so everyone who buys them is breaking the law then? I probably would have fought that ticket. Seems like he made much more work for himself than necessary.

I was also in a very small town, just under 2,000 people. It has it's advantages and disadvantages.

I love it, closest town to me is 150 people. I rarely have to deal with people.

Lmao so everyone who buys them is breaking the law then? I probably would have fought that ticket. Seems like he made much more work for himself than necessary.

Yup, technically you can't have anything hanging from your rearview. If a cop wants a reason to pull you over, that could be one of them.

Even funnier is the fact that he pulled a u-turn to get me. I've seen people drive around with all kinds of ridiculous shit hanging from their mirrors. They've obviously never peen pulled over for that.

The cop was an asshole, too. He was yelling at me from the start and then tossed my license back at me when he was done looking at it. I didn't want to argue with him so I just let him have his power trip. I ended up having a friend take care of the ticket for me so I didn't have to deal with it.

I've been pulled over a two other times for speeding but those cops were very respectful and professional.

Last edited:
Back