Opinion Desantis seethes as he walks past Biden and endangered species

This may sound unimportant, but his voice is a problem

He sounds like a that typical company man who kisses ass and fucks over people to get ahead. Its a type of person that many americans universally hate. Gavin Newsome I think faces similar issues

Like the antagonist from Billy Madison lol

I think he regrets running, but at the same time waiting until 2028 would have been a mistake too.

Sorry ronnie

Bottom line is really that he doesn't have what it takes--never did and never will. Look at past winners. Biden has great interpersonal skills, lots of pre-existing relationships with legislators and policy experts, and great political judgment; Trump was charismatic and a long-time symbol of a "business guy" to low-brow types; Obama was brilliant and also had great policy judgment; Bush was extremely connected and had good relationships with all aspects of the GOP coalition at the time; etc. RDS doesn't have anything that would make anyone think he could win the presidency.

Your response is the verbal embodiment of the face meatball Ron is making in this photo

A guy is photographed walking by another guy and you and your friends have created a gigantic fantasy surrounding it.

Like I said, seek help.

A guy is photographed walking by another guy and you and your friends have created a gigantic fantasy surrounding it.

Like I said, seek help.

Homie it's a joke.

No need to show your conservative snowflake emotions about it <BidenShutIt>

I've never seen a group get so butthurt about the personalities of their chode politicians lmao

Bottom line is really that he doesn't have what it takes--never did and never will. Look at past winners. Biden has great interpersonal skills, lots of pre-existing relationships with legislators and policy experts, and great political judgment; Trump was charismatic and a long-time symbol of a "business guy" to low-brow types; Obama was brilliant and also had great policy judgment; Bush was extremely connected and had good relationships with all aspects of the GOP coalition at the time; etc. RDS doesn't have anything that would make anyone think he could win the presidency.

As much as I always thought Bush was a complete and utter dipshit, he always just seemed like one of my buddies but he happened elected president.

He might be a war criminal, but I could definitely drink some alcohol and hang out with GW.

Back