Opinion Desantis seethes as he walks past Biden and endangered species

Fedor>Cain

K1 Level Shit Talk
@Black
Reaction score
q23rPQsJMyc6.jpg

Times are getting tough for Desantis. He was always weak, but some deluded themselves into thinking he was a good candidate.

RIP Meatball Ron.

This photo is bound to be memed for eternity.

That pic can’t be real. And who is the chick Biden is pawing? Dude doesn’t care.

Hat is camo too, a common color theme among racist militia groups.
reminds me first time i came to america, i was like 22, went into a shop to buy a hat, found a camo one with red sox written on it, my friend, who's american, vetoed it, said no way i can be seen wearing that. i was living in a very liberal town in Connecticut.

reminds me first time i came to america, i was like 22, went into a shop to buy a hat, found a camo one with red sox written on it, my friend, who's american, vetoed it, said no way i can be seen wearing that. i was living in a very liberal town in Connecticut.
Your friend was right, that hat would have made you look like a fuckhead. Where you were living at the time wouldn't have mattered though.

I'd swear I've seen the pic of Biden and those people before. I think its old.
I know I have seen that guy with the shirt. Not sure if with joe. But I’m sure it’s been shooped.

He would probably have been fine if Trump weren't in the race but Trump is his daddy and controls the voter base.

Back