Opinion Desantis seethes as he walks past Biden and endangered species

All that and Biden is only polling 4 points ahead against RDS?

Polls at this point don't mean much.

They are indicative of where the population views are as of today. Which has biden less popular than Trump was at equal points, and Biden only up +0.7 and +4 respectively.

Biden deserves zero respect so who cares? DeSantis has seemingly done about as poorly as one could imagine trying to be president...

giphy.gif

Getting close to declaring them the same person in a different skin suit.

For me, this seals it. No one, not even @Whippy McGee @ColemanwastheGOAT or @Spounman can tell me that this dude is more charismatic than Biden.

For me, this seals it. No one, not even @Whippy McGee @ColemanwastheGOAT or @Spounman can tell me that this dude is more charismatic than Biden.

Why do you keep @'ing me about this kind of stupid shit? I'm not a republican or a destantis supporter.

I understand you're still embarrassed from whatever thread I kicked the shit out of you in, but you gotta move on dude.

Biden deserves zero respect so who cares? DeSantis has seemingly done about as poorly as one could imagine trying to be president...

The establishment Republicans are completely detatched from the reality of the modern American right. At the federal level DeSantis would honestly do better running as a Democrat at this point given his positions on Israel and Ukraine.

Why do you keep @'ing me about this kind of stupid shit? I'm not a republican or a destantis supporter.

I understand you're still embarrassed from whatever thread I kicked the shit out of you in, but you gotta move on dude.
200w.gif

Link the thread, where is it?

And if you have the right to post in every single one of my threads, then i have the right to tag you, deal with it.

Exactly, he probably gives himself a high five when he does it <{outtahere}>

And people thought desantis had a shot too lol

Link the thread, where is it?

And if you have the right to post in every single one of my threads, then i have the right to tag you, deal with it.

I don't know. I don't know who the fuck you are other than some butthurt stalker who @'s me five times a day.

Ah OK so just openly trolling. OK have at it then.

Do you feel trolled son? Are you getting upset?

All I'm doing is tagging you in political threads, how is it trolling when you have strongly held political opinions you like to share?

Back