• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Derrick Lewis vs. Tai Tuivasa booked for UFC 271 - WHO WINS?

Who Takes It?

• Total voters
Ill go with Tai with the upset. He is quite durable. The JDS fight was kind of weird because Tai wasn't out but just stupidly tried to get off the ground without defending himself

The people's main event. That's gonna be hilarious.
Not sure who takes it.

If they end up booking Stipe vs Blaydes then this maybe makes some sense. But Stipe should’ve fought Lewis. Tuivasa is not even in the top 10, and Lewis is #3. I guess I’ll be the lone Sherdogger that’s not really a fan of this booking.
Maybe Stipe doesn't wanna fight?

Someone is going to sleep, that is for sure.

I can't help but wonder if Lewis might do a shoey with Tai.

I think Lewis beats him easily. Tuivasa isn't getting away from eating Lewis shots.

Ok now this is kinda sexy!

I'm in like The Beast!

giphy.gif

Good fight for Lewis in H-town. It should be fun banger for the fans.

Aaaaand another heavyweight MMA striker ducks Rozenstruik. This is getting ridiculous.

I'm pulling for Tai and I think he has more than just a punchers chance. Lewis has alot of power and good timing but he consistently shows he doesn't handle pressure well. If Tai starts landing on him he may wilt.

Tai TKO late 2nd round. I think a shoey is happening no matter what though, If Lewis gets the win I can see him doing it.

Im rooting for mr shoe but i think he gets stunk.

Back