Media Derrick Lewis Thinks Stipe Miocic is Punch Drunk, End of Career

Complete casual here
Why does the guy who interviews Lewis speaks like that?
Is he an ex-fighter? A veteran? A JBG warrior?
Brain damage + broken jaw?
Can't Dana pay for a jaw surgery?
Why are ex-fighters treated so bad in UFC?
Is UFC dying?
Thats just his gmick frankly looks so idiotic. Oh well people got earn these days.

the Schmo is fuckin awful, he's a clown even when he's not in his lil gimmick thing he does.

And Lewis is laughable. The dude is still trash as a fighter and not nearly as funny as he thinks he is.

the Schmo is fuckin awful, he's a clown even when he's not in his lil gimmick thing he does.

And Lewis is laughable. The dude is still trash as a fighter and not nearly as funny as he thinks he is.
Derek Lewis is a top 5 heavyweight in the world right now. Deal with it. Not up for discussion

Derek Lewis is a top 5 heavyweight in the world right now. Deal with it. Not up for discussion

Lauren Murphy is also a top 5 fighter in her weight class. She must be a top tier fighter just because of that right?

Moron. Lewis being a top ranked opponent has nothing to do with the fact that he still sucks as a MMA fighter. I mean, he was KO'd by JDS less than 2 years ago.

Lauren Murphy is also a top 5 fighter in her weight class. She must be a top tier fighter just because of that right?

Moron. Lewis being a top ranked opponent has nothing to do with the fact that he still sucks as a MMA fighter. I mean, he was KO'd by JDS less than 2 years ago.
Yeah, I’m a real moron for recognizing that Derrick Lewis has tied the UFC record for most knockouts and lost to the HW champ and a former heavyweight champ.

You can build up a hypothetical division of greats in your head and then say Lewis sucks because you don’t think he’d rank there but the fact of the matter is, Derrick Lewis is a top heavyweight right now. He has as good of wins as possible for someone in that division and I know if he fought in a different era, you’d get a similar result.

No need to get butthurt and call names simply because you’re unable to see how good Lewis actually is. I’m not calling him elite, I’m just saying he doesn’t suck and deserves his ranking of top 5. He’d be a top 10 at pretty much any era ever of HW too. He’s much better than he’ll have you believe by the way he talks.

Yeah, I’m a real moron for recognizing that Derrick Lewis has tied the UFC record for most knockouts and lost to the HW champ and a former heavyweight champ.

You can build up a hypothetical division of greats in your head and then say Lewis sucks because you don’t think he’d rank there but the fact of the matter is, Derrick Lewis is a top heavyweight right now. He has as good of wins as possible for someone in that division and I know if he fought in a different era, you’d get a similar result.

No need to get butthurt and call names simply because you’re unable to see how good Lewis actually is. I’m not calling him elite, I’m just saying he doesn’t suck and deserves his ranking of top 5. He’d be a top 10 at pretty much any era ever of HW too. He’s much better than he’ll have you believe by the way he talks.

being a top 5 ranked fighter in a shitty division doesn't mean you're elite. I never suggested he wasn't a top level guy, just the fact that the division as a whole is trash and top 5 at HW really doesn't mean much when there are only a couple (and yes, literally a couple) elite level fighters and then a MASSIVE step down.

And if Derrick Lewis was fighting between 2003-2010, he wouldn't even be a top 20 HW.

If anybody can beat Francis, this is the guy (he is obviously in Francis's head based on the lack of aggression when they fought).

Afterall, Francis is not begging to avenge that loss.

being a top 5 ranked fighter in a shitty division doesn't mean you're elite. I never suggested he wasn't a top level guy, just the fact that the division as a whole is trash and top 5 at HW really doesn't mean much when there are only a couple (and yes, literally a couple) elite level fighters and then a MASSIVE step down.

And if Derrick Lewis was fighting between 2003-2010, he wouldn't even be a top 20 HW.
Derrick Lewis is a top 10 HW in any era including pride. Deal with it

you literally are clueless about the sport.
Derrick Lewis is a good fighter and heavyweight has always been a weak division.

if I’m so clueless - educate me. Give me a year, a top 20 and explain to me why Derrick Lewis doesn’t fit into it. You just said he isn’t a top 20, I’m curious of when he wouldn’t be

Complete casual here
Why does the guy who interviews Lewis speaks like that?
Is he an ex-fighter? A veteran? A JBG warrior?
Brain damage + broken jaw?
Can't Dana pay for a jaw surgery?
Why are ex-fighters treated so bad in UFC?
Is UFC dying?
{<jordan}

Back