Media Derrick Lewis Thinks Stipe Miocic is Punch Drunk, End of Career

"I'm not a greedy man, but they gonna have to pay." Says he's been spending his time playing the stock market and investing in crypto.

3rkYTle.gif

Stipe got lucky to survive the DC fights, seeing as how is gameplan was to eat punches.

Tried the same with Francis LOL

If you’re not catching on to the miles Stipe has put on you probably don’t see it but he’s a zombie

Also when Schmo mentioned he shares the record of Most KO in UFC, he said " I am the only guy that did it without taking steroids".

Around 4:00 , When he slapped Bob Perez in the ass he said "no homo, we have nothing like Diego Sanchez & his coach" lol.

Black Beast is the beast without charisma confirmed. Dana will give him only one chance at the title and he better take it and HODL it.

lol how would he know

Lewis has been KO'd 4 times in his career, twice as many as Miocic has.
I think his were tko's outside of the Mitrione fight. But that Francis ko was fucking brutal

I think his were tko's outside of the Mitrione fight. But that Francis ko was fucking brutal

Yeah but Miocic has also been hit a lot less overall in his career than Lewis has. He also hasn't fought nearly as often as Lewis has in the last few years of his career.

Lewis is talking out of his ass, he wants Miocic to be shot so he can get a big win on his resume easily.

The whole Stipe sounding off has come up before - there is obviously something to it (exactly what that something is??...... no clue.)

Complete casual here
Why does the guy who interviews Lewis speaks like that?
Is he an ex-fighter? A veteran? A JBG warrior?
Brain damage + broken jaw?
Can't Dana pay for a jaw surgery?
Why are ex-fighters treated so bad in UFC?
Is UFC dying?

lol how would he know

Lewis has been KO'd 4 times in his career, twice as many as Miocic has.
KO and TKO are vastly dif things.. Lewis has only been KO'd once by Mitrione, years ago. While Stipe has two recent actual KO losses on record from Francis and DC.

The only time BB isn't making a joke, he's keepin' real af, I love this dude. He's primed to be my favorite HW champion ever.

I'm a Stipe fan but the punishment he's taken in the 2 Ngannou fights and 3 DC fights is ridiculous. Must be one of the roughest stretches in recent history. Very durable guy but when is enough?

Stipe does have alot of mileage.
He ate Francis's shots in the first fight and gave them back.
So maybe he's right.

But maybe Black beast is still concost from Mitrione going "straight hood" on his chin?

Back