Derrick Lewis is what Dana White Privilege should be

I was quite surprised Beast didn't rally for another path to teh title shot, but instead went on about how old he feelz & wondered if he should continue. Perhaps that's his way of pushing teh UFC to get him in the mix before he can't do it anymore... but more than likely he might feel his recent record is due to internal age realated things.

That said, his waiste line shows teh cardio he'z been doing & that's only going to help him moving forward. If he'z going to make another shot then that's clearly the way forward for him.

I love that he'z been working his grappling so much. Even getting a TD FFS! That's the way forward for him.. but ffs use it to stay OUT of the clinch... not motivate to get into it. His bread n butter is standup. Sweet he'z learning grappling finally, but lets not make that our strategy.

p.s. Gonna need someone to rock oop wit dat body waxing vid. please!!!

Last edited:
If Lewis were a better fighter he would absolutely be getting the Dana White privilege treatment. He's not that good, but he's entertaining and a knockout artist so the UFC will continue to give him fight night main events.

I don't care about "white privilege" talk, but UFC absolutely could keep fun fighters on the side irrelevant to rankings giving them fun and appropriate fights and let their careers last longer. They should keep giving Lewis lower HWs to see how many more KOs he can get before he retires.
Something like they do with Arlovski... feeding him low level cans and from time to time a step up in competition until he loses.

Difference would be that this would be very fun to watch. Arlovski is atrocious these days.

WAR Lewis.

He needs to fight Jairzinho at some point.. How that fight hasn't been made yet is beyond me.

Something like they do with Arlovski... feeding him low level cans and from time to time a step up in competition until he loses.

Difference would be that this would be very fun to watch. Arlovski is atrocious these days.

WAR Lewis.

He needs to fight Jairzinho at some point.. How that fight hasn't been made yet is beyond me.

I can't believe they never booked Arvlovski vs Lewis, guess it would be cruel now, Jairzinho would be fire for sure.

It's "White privilege" not "white privilege".

The Black Beast is black.

So I missed the capitalization? lol. Fair enough. I was talking about it as a concept, which I don't care for.

I can't believe they never booked Arvlovski vs Lewis, guess it would be cruel now, Jairzinho would be fire for sure.

So I missed the capitalization? lol. Fair enough. I was talking about it as a concept, which I don't care for.

Oh, it was actually meant as "Dana White" privilege. Nothing to do with race. Unless you're switching the topic to actual concept of white privilege.

Oh, it was actually meant as "Dana White" privilege. Nothing to do with race. Unless you're switching the topic to actual concept of white privilege.
Oh lmao that makes sense. Disregard, I thought it was a race bait term, makes more sense now. I spend too much time on the internet.

Oh lmao that makes sense. Disregard, I thought it was a race bait term, makes more sense now. I spend too much time on the internet.
I had to read it twice as well, then I saw the capitals and of course, remembered that the Black Beast is not white :)

Back