Derrick Lewis: Fabricio Werdum doesn't want to fight me

We've entered the Duck Era i.e. the Money Fight Era.

Black Beast should get a raise due to his Twitter game alone. It's next level when compared to most fighters' accounts.
Werdum is looking for that big Travis Browne money lol. {<huh}

I like watching Lewis fight but hate hearing him talk shit. Who the fuck is he to say Werdum doesn't want to fight him? Werdum has been fighting the best fighters in the world for like a decade. Lewis has only beat the ghost of Roy Nelson and got his ass whooped by two dudes who are no longer in the UFC

I hope he gets his wish one day and receives the honor of being tapped by Werdum

This guy looked like shit against Roy "Punching bag" Nelson.

Just brute force, no skill, nothing.

Give this guy to Cigano who have to climb the ladder. Werdum should fight top guys right now!

At least for the next 2-3 fights, I expect the UFC to put Lewis in more favorable matchups than Werdum. Gotta cash in before the hype train derails if/when he starts facing top 5 competition. Outside of that range Lewis has a shot against guys like Browne, Arlovski and Dos Santos who will at least flirt with the idea of standing up and trading with him

Werdum would embarrass Lewis but it would be a fun fight. If Lewis wants a bigger name opponent now why not give him Hunt.

Werdum fought and beat Mark Hunt, Fedor, and Cain.

But yeah.. he's totally scared of Derrick Lewis.

ILk5C9F.gif

Lol Exactly. Werdum actually would probably knock him out on the feet without stooping to the level of "swangin and bangin." If it goes to the ground Werdum strangles and wrangles him.

Unless Werdum attemps another trisomic forward charge, I dont see Lewis beating him. Of course its HW, and Lewis has legit power.

come on he loses to bellator fighters ;)

Matt%2BMitrione%2BDestroys%2BDerrick%2BLewis%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

WooooWeee!!! That's a fucking assault right there. Meathead took his ass out like he was fighting for dinner for his family.

WooooWeee!!! That's a fucking assault right there. Meathead took his ass out like he was fighting for dinner for his family.

Straight up hate crimes, Lewis got jacked by a couple of European Americans

Matt%2BMitrione%2BDestroys%2BDerrick%2BLewis%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

TepidImaginaryIsabellinewheatear.gif

I like Lewis but people are going way overboard. Dude got mortalled by Mitrione and Jordan, as fun as he is, and he's very fun, he has little to offer the top dogs.

Go away Lewis! You are fake,arrogant and nobody wants to see you fight! Go eyepoke somebody else!

He's right, you know. Werdum doesn't want to fight him. And who can blame him? How does fighting and even beating Lewis benefit him?

Black Beast would make mincemeat out of Werdums face. Werdum was right to duck him. Lets hope Browne pulls out at some point, and Black Beast can replace him.

Back