Derrick Lewis: Fabricio Werdum doesn't want to fight me

I wouldn't want to either. Black Beast is a legit scary mo-fo.

l4KhO8qn2cKDQNLAQ.gif
I don't know why but this gif makes me think of Carl Winslow.

Lewis is trying to get one payday before he has to face top comp and get beat bad......nothing to see here

Werdum scared of those heavy hands. Shit it is what it is, heart of a champion.

Black Beast doesnt remotely deserve at shot against Werdum lol

Lewis just barely edged by Roy Nelson and got KTFO by Mitrione and Jordan, neither of who are still even in the UFC. Give him a fight with Marcin Tybura.

He is fun to watch but he's another Brett Rogers.

oh, and yeh, Browne obviously doesnt deserve a shot against Werdum either.

Yeah you're not wrong, but usually when someone pulls out you get shitty sub-optimal choices for replacements. That's why people were bitching non stop about Bisping getting a title shot even though there were no better options in terms of who deserved it

Since neither deserve it, just go with the fight we haven't already seen before imo

Browne vs Werdum is one of the worst rematches the UFC could make save Wonderboy vs Hendricks.
I thought you were saying that Wonderboy/Hendricks rematch got made and I was scared lol.

come on he loses to bellator fighters ;)

Matt%2BMitrione%2BDestroys%2BDerrick%2BLewis%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

Werdum has fought pretty much all the best fighters in the world I doubt he gives a fuck about Lewis, and I'm a big Lewis fan. This is the UFCs doing.

People are really on that black beast hype train eh?

His last performance was awful

Against a top 15

Any fight would be better then Werdum-Brown 2.

Lewis-Werdum is at the very least interesting.

I believe this is a terrible matchup for Lewis, Werdum would submit him rather quick.

Werdum fought and beat Mark Hunt, Fedor, and Cain.

But yeah.. he's totally scared of Derrick Lewis.

ILk5C9F.gif

I would prefer to see fight but honestly I understand why Werdum would take Browne.

First and foremost the first fight wasn't close so he probably thinks it's an easy win.

Browne is a higher ranked and bigger name fighter. More to gain from a victory and less to lost.

We've entered the Duck Era i.e. the Money Fight Era.

Black Beast should get a raise due to his Twitter game alone. It's next level when compared to most fighters' accounts.

We've entered the Duck Era i.e. the Money Fight Era.

Black Beast should get a raise due to his Twitter game alone. It's next level when compared to most fighters' accounts.

He's posting fucking Rare Pepe's for fucks sake. Give him a raise someone

From the quotes, it sounds like Lewis priced himself out of the fight. Too bad, because that would have been a much better replacement fight. The Browne rematch is pure nonsense.

Back