Dern shatters hearts

silvasurfer5253

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

Stay away from the sharp objects, friends. But, Dern fanboys this guy looks like real trouble.

They say after retirement, pro athletes tend to get really fat. What if the pro athlete in question was fat to begin with?

Good luck with that, buddeh.

Lord no.

She's thiq but 5/10 face at best.

Good for her, hopefully Tiger Woods Jr. treats her right, bud.

Jose Aldo looking good! Did he get plastic surgery on his face to remove his scar?

Dern really loves the Brazil doesn’t she

She's ugly af. I don't understand why people are drooling over her like a bunch of virgins.

Stay away from the sharp objects, friends. But, Dern fanboys this guy looks like real trouble.

tumblr_inline_p1rvgyMkrz1ruiarm_540.gif

Dern is very dateable tbqh.

Maybe be kinda an airhead butttttt I’m betting that sex would be pretty fuckin good

She's ugly af. I don't understand why people are drooling over her like a bunch of virgins.
Not a whole lot of pretty girls can do this...
PossibleFeistyIberianmole-size_restricted.gif

Fat tits, world class jiu-jitsu, and a mean right hand go a long way to increase desirability.

Fat tits, world class jiu-jitsu, and a mean right hand go a long way to increase desirability.
don't forget dat badonk

What happened to her other long time BJJ boyfriend? They broke up?

Asking for a friend, and by friend I mean my cawk.

"Pretty"

She's a fat slob who missed weight by an entire weight class.

Having a few wins doesn't make her any prettier. Gina Carano could be terrible and can get her ass kicked in every fight but she'd still be hot. Her fighting skills have nothing to do with this.

Dern is average looking at best. I don't get the hype.

Back