Dern shatters hearts

happy for them. not much else to say.

My guess is her vajayjay has an unpleasant stench
tenor.gif

she can shatter my pelvis with that butt.
She has a giant hairy mole on it though. And her face is simply nothing to speak of.

I don't understand. She's not even in WMMA's hottest top 10 p4p. Not even top 20 for me. To each their own. Also only girls with flat butts hurt the pelvis. Cushin for pushin is a real thing, and bone to pelvis hurts.

Last edited:
"Pretty"

She's a fat slob who missed weight by an entire weight class.

Having a few wins doesn't make her any prettier. Gina Carano could be terrible and can get her ass kicked in every fight but she'd still be hot. Her fighting skills have nothing to do with this.

Dern is average looking at best. I don't get the hype.
What I mean is that she has other assets in place of being pretty, not that she is pretty. You seem to have misunderstood the post.

What I mean is that she has other assets in place of being pretty, not that she is pretty. You seem to have misunderstood the post.
I think you misunderstood this thread.

She has diverse skills. She can break hearts and she could break a dick or two with that arse. Buns of steel.

Nobody ever had a chance, he's the only native speaker of Portugenglish on the planet.

These are what I consider hot female athletes:

Surfing, javelin, croatian basketball, Russia track and field, beach volleyball, Korean archery and women's golf. All in order.
980x.png

rGzXCBUDqKTDFp.jpg
Croatian-Basketball-Player-Antonija-Misura-17-284x400.jpg
cc7ef78d26f9daabca9350a8d9492ff6.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
Paige-Spiranac.jpg

Yeah, there’s got to be two or three really sad nerds after this revelation .

shatters weight scales and maybe shatters her own heart from over exertion

Back