Law Dept Of HHS: Marijuana Should Be A Schedule III Drug

wrong.gif
I'm very right.

Speak for yourself. Weed buzz with a good alcohol buzz is amazing. Fucking is also FAR superior on weed than it is with alcohol.
I've done it all. It's sometimes a good mix and sometimes it's not.
And fucking on weed is not the question. It's getting to the sex that were talking about.
Weed will never lead you to sex with a stranger.
Alcohol will.
Every party, every club, every event, anything with a celebratory mood, alcohol is involved. Because it enhances it. People are happy, people are obnoxious and people get ridiculous. Two people have some drinks, look at each other, and go "Fuck it. Let's go"
Weed does none of that shit.

And I'm saying this, as I go to the dispensary.
Be back soon

And fucking on weed is not the question. It's getting to the sex that were talking about.
Alcohol will.
Every party, every club, every event, anything with a celebratory mood, alcohol is involved. Because it enhances it. People are happy, people are obnoxious and people get ridiculous. Two people have some drinks, look at each other, and go "Fuck it. Let's go"

Be back soon
sounds like you need to get women really drunk in order to have sex with them which is pretty sad

It's improvement but very little but it's what I'd expect from Bareminimum Biden. At the least, should he decriminalised at the federal level.

I have no real issue with marijuana being legal or not. I just don't like smelling it in public. Some people don't smoke that shit in their homes. They take walks and smoke it outside of other's homes.

Alcohol will.

Be back soon

Then you end up with whiskey dick because you are lightweight

I have no real issue with marijuana being legal or not. I just don't like smelling it in public. Some people don't smoke that shit in their homes. They take walks and smoke it outside of other's homes.

And ? Should there be laws that people dont have to smell things they dont like or what ?

Trudeau rolled out marijuana legalization to win an election too. Biden admin is just as shameless.

Weird this always seems to come up in election years.

Trudeau rolled out marijuana legalization to win an election too. Biden admin is just as shameless.

Weird this always seems to come up in election years.

You mean like insisting your name is written in big beautiful letters on every single covid relief check? So shameless!!! Politicians/elected officials shouldn't do anything for the people!!!!!1111

Last edited:
You mean like insisting your name is written in big beautiful letters on every single covid relief check? So shameless!!! Politicians/elected officials shouldn't do anything for the people!!!!!1111

What about Trump!

Get a life dude.

"We couldn't buy their votes by paying off their student loans, let's legalize weed instead"

"We couldn't buy their votes by paying off their student loans, let's legalize weed instead"

Ah yes, elected officials shouldn't do anything good for their constituents... The ol' Republican logic. Good luck in 2024.

Ah yes, elected officials shouldn't do anything good for their constituents... The ol' Republican logic. Good luck in 2024.
Something good would have been paying the loans. Letting them be pot heads is more like placating than actually helping them

Something good would have been paying the loans. Letting them be pot heads is more like placating than actually helping them

And you guys wonder why Republicans have to rely on rigged electoral college to stand a chance in elections. How far do you think the lack of policies and hatred of migrants/gays and young people as your only platform going to get you? Good luck in 2024.

Back