Law Dept Of HHS: Marijuana Should Be A Schedule III Drug

And you guys wonder why Republicans have to rely on rigged electoral college to stand a chance in elections. How far do you think the lack of policies and hatred of migrants/gays and young people as your only platform going to get you? Good luck in 2024.
Deflecting because I have a point

And you guys wonder why Republicans have to rely on rigged electoral college to stand a chance in elections. How far do you think the lack of policies and hatred of migrants/gays and young people as your only platform going to get you? Good luck in 2024.
Encouraging drug use and murdering babies isn't exactly a good campaign either

Deflecting because I have a point

You dont, marijuana should've been decriminalized a long time ago. This isn't even a worthwhile discussion.
As far as student loans go:

106968880-1635799559954-College_costs_vs_Earnings.jpg

I'm for investing in future generations.. You seem to be hateful and resentful of them

Encouraging drug use and murdering babies isn't exactly a good campaign either

And yet, decriminalization of marijuana and pro-choice policies are EXTREMELY popular across the country, even in heavy republican states as evidenced by all the failed anti-abortion votes in places like Ohio.

Its only old, bitter dinosaurs like yourself who can't cope with the changing times that are against it. Sorry grandpa, but your time has passed.

And ? Should there be laws that people dont have to smell things they dont like or what ?
It is a matter of respect. Only trashy people go smoke outside of other people's home.

Something good would have been paying the loans. Letting them be pot heads is more like placating than actually helping them
Seems like this move would be a major boon for small businesses. Letting people be potheads is just a bonus.

Back