Social Deportation crackdown expected to start in multiple cities. Is America finally taking a stand?

abiG

The Last Iconoclast
Banned
Reaction score
This is the Miami Herald take. Almost unfathomably, it begins with a video of what to do if you are facing deportation.

We recently had a thread describing how Eisenhower handled this problem under his infamous "operation wetback." The program was so successful, that many who were not caught, simply left in fear of being caught.

I'm curious if anyone is actually against removing criminals from America. I'm sure this will become another partisan shitfest, but have at it.

Miami will be one of the first cities where U.S. immigration authorities will target people for deportation as early as this Sunday, according to sources who were briefed on the enforcement action.

Immigration agents will target Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, and San Francisco this weekend, sources from congressional offices and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement told the Miami Herald....

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/immigration/article231823753.html

This is the Miami Herald take. Almost unfathomably, it begins with a video of what to do if you are facing deportation.

We recently had a thread describing how Eisenhower handled this problem under his infamous "operation wetback." The program was so successful, that many who were not caught, simply left in fear of being caught.

I'm curious if anyone is actually against removing criminals from America. I'm sure this will become another partisan shitfest, but have at it.

Miami will be one of the first cities where U.S. immigration authorities will target people for deportation as early as this Sunday, according to sources who were briefed on the enforcement action.

Immigration agents will target Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Baltimore, Denver, Houston, Los Angeles, New Orleans, New York City, and San Francisco this weekend, sources from congressional offices and U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement told the Miami Herald....

Looks like my city is on the list. This should be interesting.

Activist federal Judge halting order incoming in 5 4 3 2......

I am cautiously pessimistic

Deporting illegal immigrants is racist.

#Resist

I never knew about Operation Wetback. That really is what it was called. That's fucking awesome.

Good, get them out of here. Clean house.

Commence operations during all the Pride parades since it's still June.

tumblr_milip8te7a1rl52wjo3_400.gif

Looks like my city is on the list. This should be interesting.

hiya method115,

hmmmm. Charlotte is not on the list. i wonder if that's because the RNC is coming to town in a year and a half.

its a weird omission.

- IGIT

just deport them to sanctuary cities. they will take them with open arms

I fully expect to wake to the sounds of flash bamgs and children screaming.

There are a few houses in my neighborhood with just a few too many gotdamn people in them.

Borders are simply a immaterial concept. They don't exist. Don't know why you feel so prievlaged just because you were lucky enough to be born in a certain area.

I went to Wyoming to visit pops. A block down the road a new apartment complex is going up. It's been put on hold because the roofers and drywall crews were missing.
In one block there is a billboard in a backyard that reads "God bless the American flag and God bless Donald Trump" on the same block there are yard signs that read " stop federal raids" .
There are 2 others construction projects that had their contractors try to "strike" " walk off" or otherwise influence local authorities to look past the illegal workers because they were all working on overstay visas and not illegally immigrating. They didn't think that was as bad as crossing the border illegally. Their illegal workers should be exempt lol
The local authorities had to explain that they are not ICE.
Contractor is crying foul when he us the one paying the illegal workers.
Not one fucking word about the employer. Not one fucking word.

Every one of the illegal workers were there because they were getting paid and not one fucking word about the employer.
No charges, no fines, nothing!

Imo Fuck your ICE raids if you arent going to punish the employer just as heavily as the workers you will never and I mean never solve the problem. A wall around the whole fucking country wouldn't stop it you fucking dolts. If you pay them they will find a way to get into the country no matter how big and badass the wall is.

Back