Deontay Wilder's racist walkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just find all those stupids masks so corny. If you are playing dress up you better be 100 percent sure you are going to completely destroy the other person.

Liked your post because this seems like a pretty pathetic way of kicking Wilder while he's down but I'm white and haven't used white supremacy as a tool vs anyone, nor have I benefited because of my skin color. We really need to stop hating each other because of 200 years ago.
I agree with you.
I think though sometimes we cant know how we benefit from things until we are in the other person's shoes.
I honestly feel that white people are questioned less, given the assumption of having good intentions or innocence, and profiled way less by law enforcement and the judicial system.
To me that's a huge benefit. Some of the biggest setbacks in my life have been due to these issues. In my opinion. Race doesn't seem like a big thing or important until you experience it 1st hand. Not saying you haven't though.

You have that.... Irish Pride... Italian Pride ...German Pride....Polish Pride....ETC....countless neighborhoods, parades, holidays, and festivals for this all over the country.
But you are so focused on taking and appropriating you are missing that.
Black people were robbed of their African heritage, and native cultures. Forced to assimilate with only other blacks to where it formed it's own culture and Nationality.

It seems like the word Black is confusing you. Would you feel better if they used African Pride instead of black pride?

They can use black or African, even if they do know which country they're from (which happens too and I have 0 problem with). Whites should be allowed to use European or White pride as well, impelling you to have a double standard just plays into the hands of racist recruiters. We can acknowledge all the history without needing to feel guilty or have double standards, because like I said its something that happened before the current generation of whites where even born, they had 0 part in that racism.

This is the song wilder came out to. The ironic thing is on the end it has some message saying "buy land not jewels", yet wilder spent 40k on that jewel encrusted suit he was wearing

Kinda funny how he's always spending tons of money on useless crap and still claiming that he's only fighting for his daughter.

It's disgraceful that Wilder should culturally appropriate the work of a white English author;)

I don't think the ring walk was particularly racist. Just fucking retarded. There are pro Wrestlers who would be embarrassed to wear a costume like that. And the, "music" hurt my ears so much, I thought Fury had punched them:rolleyes:
Agreed!

It's disgraceful that Wilder should culturally appropriate the work of a white English author;)

I don't think the ring walk was particularly racist. Just fucking retarded. There are pro Wrestlers who would be embarrassed to wear a costume like that. And the, "music" hurt my ears so much, I thought Fury had punched them:rolleyes:
ForsakenSneakyCommabutterfly-max-1mb.gif

What if it had nothing to do with race and Wilder is just a big Monty Python fan?

ec76a6bc705d3b8620431b791ddbb761.jpg

Meh, I'm white enough to burn from the light of the refridgerator and I don't feel as though Wilder would hate me.

I agree with you.
I think though sometimes we cant know how we benefit from things until we are in the other person's shoes.
I honestly feel that white people are questioned less, given the assumption of having good intentions or innocence, and profiled way less by law enforcement and the judicial system.
To me that's a huge benefit. Some of the biggest setbacks in my life have been due to these issues. In my opinion. Race doesn't seem like a big thing or important until you experience it 1st hand. Not saying you haven't though.

Set your precious feelings aside and use your brain. Of course white people are questioned less. Who do you think commits the vast majority of violent crimes and murders in this country despite being 13% of the population?

How has this been a huge benefit to you?

No, I mean a direct question you are clearly dodging for a reason.
Why are you so OK with Fury's arrogance but so triggered by Wilder's? It has more to do with arrogance if that's the case. Seems like you are hiding your true reasons for shitting on Wilder.

Not that questionable. With 2 10-8 rounds you just needed to score a few early debatable low action rounds for Wilder. Which some did.

I do think the ref did try to help Wilder 2x in the rematch. Good thing Fury was still able to go for kill.
Troll harder. Take your race card and shove it. {<jordan}

Set your precious feelings aside and use your brain. Of course white people are questioned less. Who do you think commits the vast majority of violent crimes and murders in this country despite being 13% of the population?

How has this been a huge benefit to you?
Use your brain. That's because white people are profiled less....Framed less... Convicted less for same crime. Given lighter sentences for the same crimes. Pulled over at a much lower rate. If you target a specific group of people of course the data is going to reflect heavy against them duh....
If not what are you trying to say ? dont be scared ? Just come out and say it. Dont beat around the bush.

They can use black or African, even if they do know which country they're from (which happens too and I have 0 problem with). Whites should be allowed to use European or White pride as well, impelling you to have a double standard just plays into the hands of racist recruiters. We can acknowledge all the history without needing to feel guilty or have double standards, because like I said its something that happened before the current generation of whites where even born, they had 0 part in that racism.
It's not a double standard though.
Do you understand what people mean when they say that that those are "false equivalencies?"

Black pride is a nationality pride no different than Irish pride Mexican pride Italian Pride....white really isn't a nationality.
You totally are ignoring history if you expect black Americans to not recognize that they are different from Africans. Or from descendant of the slave trade to trace their roots back to one specific country.

He did it for da hood.

On a serious note damn look how heavy that costume is. It's a miracle he even made it to the ring.

Do you understand what people mean when they say that that those are "false equivalencies?"

Black pride is a nationality pride no different than Irish pride Mexican pride Italian Pride....white really isn't a nationality.
You totally are ignoring history if you expect black Americans to not recognize that they are different from Africans. Or from descendant of the slave trade to trace their roots back to one specific country.

But your acting as if every black pride person doesn't know their roots. I have 2 black friends who are not descendant of slaves, they are second generation immigrants from Nigeria. They're both into this black pride stuff, despite that being racial rather than national, I have no problem with it. You could argue a black person who's nationality is say Italian, might feel they have more in common with their ethnicity than their nationality, again I don't see the problem with that.

But your acting as if every black pride person doesn't know their roots. I have 2 black friends who are not descendant of slaves, they are second generation immigrants from Nigeria. They're both into this black pride stuff, despite that being racial rather than national, I have no problem with it. You could argue a black person who's nationality is say Italian, might feel they have more in common with their ethnicity than their nationality, again I don't see the problem with that.
I'm talking about African Americans, you are not. Again the word black is confusing you. That is the disconnect here.

This is the song wilder came out to. The ironic thing is on the end it has some message saying "buy land not jewels", yet wilder spent 40k on that jewel encrusted suit he was wearing

That song was trash.

I thought he was free styling because it sounded so awkward it didn’t even cross my mind that someone would record something that weak and keep it/release it.

How low has hip hop sunk that this guy is a star? You can’t understand half of what he is saying, his cadence and rhythm are horrible and his rhyme schemes are weak even by 1980s standards (barely even keeping the last word rhyming, internal rhymes and multi syllable rhymes non-existent).

The only thing even mildly cohesive about the song was that he kept sayin black. Uggh.

What nationality is black?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back