Deontay Wilder vs. Michael Hunter.

CastletonSnob

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Hunter is more than capable of outboxing Wilder, but if the naturally bigger Wilder lands his atomic bomb of a right hand, I don't see Hunter getting up.

Hunter via lacing.

or wilder via being badly outboxed, then taking hunters soul

Hunter's dad was robbed against Botha.

That's all I got.

Hunter doesn't stand a chance.

It would be an early KO Brezeale style.

Capable of outboxing Wilder but had little power at cruiserweight and I doubt he has any at heavyweight which will not help him at all against Wilder.

Hunter outboxes Wilder for a bit, then gets flatlined by a bomb in the mid-rounds.

Wilder should be tested with enough large boxers: A.J and if he wish, again with Fury.
If he lost to them, test might be continued with Ruiz.
Hunter is too small vs him, for testing heavier boxers than he are needed.

Wilder should be tested with enough large boxers: A.J and if he wish, again with Fury.
If he lost to them, test might be continued with Ruiz.
Hunter is too small vs him, for testing heavier boxers than he are needed.

Yeah there’s lots of good fights for wilder outside of the top 2 if he wants them. Hunter is not one of them

he doesn’t seem like much to write home about.

Oh, he's better than he's given credit for IMO. I mean, he beat Povetkin as far as I'm concerned. And even though he was only given credit for a draw that's a hell of a lot better than Whyte did against him. So, he's definitely a top contender.

I was a big fan of his father back in the '80s & '90s when he was a fringe contender & I've followed his career since he was an amateur. So, yeah, I'm a pretty big fan. At this point the only heavyweight that I wouldn't root for him against is Wilder. But then, I've been a Wilder fan since he was in the Olympics as well. So, he has seniority. LOL.

Hunter should stay away.

I don't want to see these guys fight one another as they're my two favorite heavyweights. So I won't even comment on it. LOL.

youre a pro. Give your opinion on it. You’re one of the very few opinions I value on this anonymous website and just in general.

be honest. Who do you think? Wilder by ko in my opinion.

you’re not hurting any feeling just speak the truth brother.

youre a pro. Give your opinion on it. You’re one of the very few opinions I value on this anonymous website and just in general.

be honest. Who do you think? Wilder by ko in my opinion.

you’re not hurting any feeling just speak the truth brother.

Yeah, I think Wilder would have to come from way behind & KO Hunter later on in the fight.

Back