News Deontay Wilder too dangerous for MMA

he makes LHW with ez. im sure he could even make MW, but it would be harder.

Guys like Costa & Romero are much bigger.
True, little lighter but they are the biggest weight cutters at MW, i think it was 214 and 209lbs iirc, considering Wilder's recent showings he would be suited for LHW without killing himself.

If Wilder seriously trained anti-grappling for three years, he would absolutely fucking decimate every other UFC heavyweight on the planet. It would not even be a contest.

UFC heavyweight are absolute shit, and only survive because they face other pieces of shit.
If Wilder trained anti grappling for 3 years he would be a below average grappler and 37-38 by the time he stepped into the octagon...do you actually think things would go his way?

True, little lighter but they are the biggest weight cutters at MW, i think it was 214 and 209lbs iirc, considering Wilder's recent showings he would be suited for LHW without killing himself.

im not suprised he gained some weight ... i mean hes a "heavyweight" and even wilder said that he was "giving away so much weight".

Banks was the reason why Ali gained 10 lbs (he dropped Ali).

im not suprised he gained some weight ... i mean hes a "heavyweight" and even wilder said that he was "giving away so much weight".

Banks was the reason why Ali gained 10 lbs (he dropped Ali).
It seems he was 230lbs before Fury, then gained some back for Ruiz, indeed he gives up some mass every fight, 220+ should be ideal for him imo.

It seems he was 230lbs before Fury, then gained some back for Ruiz, indeed he gives up some mass every fight, 220+ should be ideal for him imo.

He always wanted to be 245 lbs. Maybe he will lose some speed, but hes already ridiculously fast and super explosive.

maybe one day ...
tenor.gif

Wilder would be taken down and molested on the ground.

His lower body has the strenght of a flyweight.

His legs make looks Jones like Eddie Hall.
I'd love to see it but I thought Askren was gonna GNP Masvidal to death. Wilder is gonna make someone eat leather coming in and it would be interesting for sure.

Here's Wlder landing flush several times on an untrained manlet, barely doing any damage. If that guy was a high school wrestler, he'd have beat the shit out of Wilder.

Putting Wilder against MMA guys would be cruel.

Lol Wilder sounded stupid as hell saying that shit.

He would get mopped in MMA by anyone in the top 15.

I'd love to see it but I thought Askren was gonna GNP Masvidal to death. Wilder is gonna make someone eat leather coming in and it would be interesting for sure.

Masvidal is a 15 year MMA vet.

Wilder has never trained anything other than boxing.

No comparison.

He's not a god. sure he hits hard but he's still a human

crazy how 1 loss can you make look that "weak"

Fury is a legit Nightmare vs Pretty much any HW past/present/future

lol

The people saying they're scared he would actually kill someone with a punch <36>

Back