Dennis Siver out...

RainerCallmund

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Gareth A. Davies just reported that Siver had to pull out of his fight against Cub Swanson who will fight Poirier instead.

As good of a replacement as it gets

ahhh shit...well Poirier vs Cub is a sick fight but I wonder what does that mean for Siver then....who does he fight next

Winner of Cub vs Poirier?

KZ?

winner of Lamas vs Koch?

that sucks. Siver looked awesome in his last fight. was looking forward to seeing him again

ahhh shit...well Poirier vs Cub is a sick fight but I wonder what does that mean for Siver then....who does he fight next

Winner of Cub vs Poirier?

KZ?

winner of Lamas vs Koch?

Hmm, lots of good fights for him when he comes back...I'd like to see him against KZ.

Nice replacement. Poirier can definitely take this one. Maybe a late sub?

First I was like "arrgghh", but then I was like "ohh yeah"

Hmm, lots of good fights for him when he comes back...I'd like to see him against KZ.

I think KZ will simply fight either Edgar or Aldo next for the belt.

Siver vs winner of Koch vs Lamas would make sense.

Or Poirier vs Siver if Poirier beats Cub.

Disappointing.

Good replacement fight but I think Cub is a bad matchup for Dustin. Dustin was getting tagged and hurt by Brookins standing, and Cub's hands have been lethal lately. I think Cub outboxes him and defends TDs to a UD or TKO.

Sucks Siver was looking like a beast at 145.
But regardless woooo what a fight

Hate to hear this, but pretty good replacement match. Both moving toward contender.

Disappointing.

Good replacement fight but I think Cub is a bad matchup for Dustin. Dustin was getting tagged and hurt by Brookins standing, and Cub's hands have been lethal lately. I think Cub outboxes him and defends TDs to a UD or TKO.

Possibly, but Brookins is tall and lanky and posed some issues. I think I see Dustin taking this fight...but not easily. Cub has been on a tear lately and I'd still like to see him face Siver.

I think KZ will simply fight either Edgar or Aldo next for the belt.

Siver vs winner of Koch vs Lamas would make sense.

Or Poirier vs Siver if Poirier beats Cub.

Rather just see Koch vs Lamas winner get a title shot and Siver fight KZ. I think that would be fair.

Not a real big fan of Poirier vs Cub. I think Cub takes it without too much trouble. Poirier really has to work on his takedowns in this fight.

Sucks to hear but at least Joe Silva came up with an excellent replacement. Another possible FOTY contender for Poirier. I still think Swanson by brutal KO round 2.

Rather just see Koch vs Lamas winner get a title shot and Siver fight KZ. I think that would be fair.

Not a real big fan of Poirier vs Cub. I think Cub takes it without too much trouble. Poirier really has to work on his takedowns in this fight.

Lamas would deserve the shot, but so far in the UFC Kock has Ko'd a 135lbs guy, and decisioned Brookins in an horribly awful fight. Since they he has not fought. The only reason he was supposed to get a titleshot at UFC 149 is because Joe and Dana where fucked and had no other alternative.

Back