Dennis Siver out...

That's silly. Assuncao was ranked featherweight and probably should of won against Nunes. Dumb that you would criticize Koch for knocking him out early. If he wins impressively against Lamas I don't see why he would be a bad option for a title shot.

Lamas vs Koch won't get the title shot because its all about money for UFC so I highly doubt it. Even if KZ's been out for a bit he would draw the biggest number of ppv's if he got the title shot against Aldo. KZ also has the perfect timing of return just in time for Aldo's next fight after he destroys edgar.

Gareth A. Davies just reported that Siver had to pull out of his fight against Cub Swanson who will fight Poirier instead.

Oh shit, didn't see the Poirier part. That will be an insane fight as well. I'm extra shitty I don't have Fuel tv now.

I saw the thread title and went 'Noooooo.'

Then I saw the replacement and went :)

Sucks that Siver is out, but good replacement and still a solid fight. Koch vs. Lamas should still be a number one contender match, contrary to what Swanson said last week.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... :mad:

Oh well, at least it's a decent replacement...

inb4 Swanson gets injured too.

Disappointing.

Good replacement fight but I think Cub is a bad matchup for Dustin. Dustin was getting tagged and hurt by Brookins standing, and Cub's hands have been lethal lately. I think Cub outboxes him and defends TDs to a UD or TKO.

wasnt he getting tagged by holloway also. i like dustin as a replacment though, gonna be a goodun....maybe dustin can get a sub though.

wasnt he getting tagged by holloway also. i like dustin as a replacment though, gonna be a goodun....maybe dustin can get a sub though.

Yes but Holloway is a beast on the feet so that's not too surprising, Brookins has pretty horrible standup, though he is rangy and unorthodox.

I just feel like if Brookins was able to hit him repeatedly, he will definitely be feeling Cub's power early in this fight.

Back