Law Denmark, with an eye on muslims, requires new citizens to shake hands

there is some irony in your absurdist racism.
Its law for people who are poor. The government says you cant raise a child so we gonna raise it for you. Has nothing to do with language. A parent can be fluent in danish and the government will take the child. But if you work you can tell them feck off. Also if danes were not bunch of drunks and their women actually had kids. You wouldnt need this. You have commercials in Denmark encouraging danes to have kids. So now they decided to make these kids danes. Anyway fuck Denmark. Its a shit country

Its law for people who are poor. The government says you cant raise a child so we gonna raise it for you. Has nothing to do with language. A parent can be fluent in danish and the government will take the child. But if you work you can tell them feck off. Also if danes were not bunch of drunks and their women actually had kids. You wouldnt need this. You have commercials in Denmark encouraging danes to have kids. So now they decided to make these kids danes. Anyway fuck Denmark. Its a shit country
So you are completely clueless about the law and Denmark in general. Because what you just said is completely wrong. You have zero argument and cant counter anything i have posted so you resort to insults and lies. Typical. No wonder the government doesnt want kids raised by people like you.

As someone who grew up in Scandinavia. The danes has always been shit people. Its like they are the swedes and Norwegians retarded relatives. They are poorer, dumber, uglier and far more racist. Most danes truly support government doing shit like this.
Forcing someone to shake hands is something literally Hitler would do.

What if they don't like only one of the social norms? Can they stay?
They can stay if they meet the criteria for acceptance. One of those is shaking hands, which seems an insurmountable hurdle to some.

What if they don't like only one of the social norms? Can they stay?

Depends what the Danes think about that social norm. If they decide they don't want people who oppose it, tough titties Abdul.

"Strange" in that it seems like token legislation to appeal to populist anti-muslim sentiment rather than anything meaningful from a practical perspective.
Of course I wouldn't draw a line there because I believe in religious freedom.
Unsurprisingly, that's why my ancestors left Germany/Denmark.

Would you limit religious freedom?

Depends what the Danes think about that social norm. If they decide they don't want people who oppose it, tough titties Abdul.
How many Danes, more than 50%? How do we count this?

How many Danes, more than 50%? How do we count this?

In the voting booth. If Danes don't like it, they get to vote in somebody who thinks Muslims are assimilating well and these policies are just irrational bigotry.

Don't kids go to school starting at like four or five? Are they really worried that a kid is going to be radicalized against the Danish culture by the time he's four?
A mountain of evidence suggests that’s exactly what they’re (reasonably) worried about.

I live in the West, I have decided recently to not shake hands. Just thought I’d announce that to watch Sherbro minds get blown

200w.gif

Back