Law Denmark, with an eye on muslims, requires new citizens to shake hands

Well yeah that's definitely an argument in favor hahaha
And those are exactly the type of people these laws are aimed at. The ones so entrenched in the old ways as to not bend, not even once, to the customs of their new chosen homes. Shows unwillingness to blend in with the natives, so why should the natives accept those unwilling to accept their ways?

So I think it goes deeper than just the rejection of a simple way of greeting. I had a management position where a pair of new customers refused to interact with our office staff. The owner told them to kick rocks or treat our team members as equals, and he was 100% right as far as I'm concerned.

And those are exactly the type of people these laws are aimed at. The ones so entrenched in the old ways as to not bend, not even once, to the customs of their new chosen homes. Shows unwillingness to blend in with the natives, so why should the natives accept those unwilling to accept their ways?

So I think it goes deeper than just the rejection of a simple way of greeting. I had a management position where a pair of new customers refused to interact with our office staff. The owner told them to kick rocks or treat our team members as equals, and he was 100% right as far as I'm concerned.
Taqiyya though

Taqiyya though
chicken-taquitos-baked-or-fried-2.jpg

Delicious!

As critical I am of Islam I put no stock in the idea of religious exemptions for dishonesty.

@Sano you assured me this daycare cultural assimilation strategy was just a minority of right wingers pandering to bigots, that the policy will never see light of day.

I guess the Danes aren't content with only having slight improvements in abysmal outcomes by people who display the exact same behavior anywhere they live. Who coulda thought

For daycare like most Danish parents do? Yes. Since the kids are severely impacting the quality of school teaching. It's certainly better than Al Jazeera 25 hours a week
Parents forced to hand over their 1 year old to strangers. What the hell can you teach 1 year old when they cant even speak. And tell me in any country in the world parents are forced to hand over their 1 year old?

Nice...not sure it will work like they wanted but it’s a start.

So no Salafis or Orthodox Jews of the opposite sex to the relevant official.
Seems like a strange line to draw.

lol the govt should use a mannequin to shake everyone’s hand with

Ok Thanks for the info. I hope things get better. I'd really hate for Europe to turn into a dangerous ghetto .

Parents forced to hand over their 1 year old to strangers. What the hell can you teach 1 year old when they cant even speak. And tell me in any country in the world parents are forced to hand over their 1 year old?
You are completely missing the point

What is strange about it? Where would you draw the line?

"Strange" in that it seems like token legislation to appeal to populist anti-muslim sentiment rather than anything meaningful from a practical perspective.
Of course I wouldn't draw a line there because I believe in religious freedom.
Unsurprisingly, that's why my ancestors left Germany/Denmark.

you didnt answer the question
You can teach a 1 year old many things. It's where they begin to use their first words. Actually the first 3 years of an infant's life is extremely important.
This fits perfectly with the extreme lack of integration and usually a criminal career later in life. The studies are cited in most articles about this.

This is a law aimed at children who are raised at home and have no concept of danish values or language when they start in school. Putting a massive strain on the educational system.
Coupled with the vast over representation these kids have in crime statistics for youth offenders something had to be done. Starting integration as early as possible has the greatest chance of success.
No one is forcing them to stay. They are more than welcome to leave.
I don't know what it's like in other parts of the world but I do know that there isn't a single country in western Europe where Muslim immigrants have reached a certain percentage of the population that doesn't have massive problems with muslim immigrants. So something needs to happen.

As someone who grew up in Scandinavia. The danes has always been shit people. Its like they are the swedes and Norwegians retarded relatives. They are poorer, dumber, uglier and far more racist. Most danes truly support government doing shit like this.
id rather be a dick than a doormat.

You can teach a 1 year old many things. It's where they begin to use their first words. Actually the first 3 years of an infant's life is extremely important.
This fits perfectly with the extreme lack of integration and usually a criminal career later in life. The studies are cited in most articles about this.

This is a law aimed at children who are raised at home and have no concept of danish values or language when they start in school. Putting a massive strain on the educational system.
Coupled with the vast over representation these kids have in crime statistics for youth offenders something had to be done. Starting integration as early as possible has the greatest chance of success.
No one is forcing them to stay. They are more than welcome to leave.
I don't know what it's like in other parts of the world but I do know that there isn't a single country in western Europe where Muslim immigrants have reached a certain percentage of the population that doesn't have massive problems with muslim immigrants. So something needs to happen.
Its law for people who are poor. The government says you cant raise a child so we gonna raise it for you. Has nothing to do with language. A parent can be fluent in danish and the government will take the child. But if you work you can tell them feck off. Also if danes were not bunch of drunks and their women actually had kids. You wouldnt need this. You have commercials in Denmark encouraging danes to have kids. So now they decided to make these kids danes. Anyway fuck Denmark. Its a shit country

It's called daycare. Also kids at one are starting to verbalize. At one they are taking I and learning the language .it takes I put to create output.

Back