• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Law Dems want to decriminalize HIV+ sex with unknowing partners ++UPDATE ITS NOT A FELONY ANYMORE++

technically, but she wasnt a prostitute during the act. its not really relevant for the context of the thread
What he was saying that it was weird that you are complaining about it when you have sex with the highest risk group being sex workers because even when they get tested its still a very high risk group and you are unnecessarily putting yourself at increased risk then complaining about this like sti disclosure is the greatest of your concerns. Your greatest concern should be that you have sex with prostitutes and prostitutes have a greater instance of hiv whether they disclose that to you or not.

What he was saying that it was weird that you are complaining about it when you have sex with the highest risk group being sex workers because even when they get tested its still a very high risk group and you are unnecessarily putting yourself at increased risk then complaining about this like sti disclosure is the greatest of your concerns. Your greatest voncern should be that you have sex with prostitutes and prostitutes have a greater instance of hiv.

i do bang a lot of slutty women, koreans are plentiful in my neck of the woods.

even more reason why i would want to deter HIV infested women from having sex with me

HIV transmission from female to male is incredibly uncommon btw, if an infected female has unprotected sex with a male, there is only a 0.04% chance of transmission. condoms are said to reduce risk by 99-97% chance, so protected sex would have something like a 0.0005% chance of transmission IF the girl is infected.....

A dude named Wiener from San Francisco wants to make it easier for people to get aids.

How is this not an Onion article?

If you combine all the stats together, it's only logical to come to the conclusion this legislation is mostly about gay prostitutes, or at least, prostitutes that started off male.

I don't think there's anyone here who thinks HIV infected gay men should be encouraged to sell their asses.

The state itself is awesome. Some of the people and the government are not so awesome.

Well I wasn't referring to the geographic region as much as the people making up the compulsory funded monopoly.

I don't even care if it's a deadly disease. If you knowingly transmit shit to people I say ur a fucking animal. Even if it's herpes or the flu.

ive paid for a blowjob, ive never paid to have sex with a prostitute

why would one pay for a prostitute in asia, the women there are so easy for a westerner

for example, you moved all the way to canada to get a white boyfriend

In NY that's Spanish girls, if you have anything they are yours.
They will be with one guy, then meet someone else who makes a little more and they move in with them.

In Sweden I guess the chicks are into moose limbs.
I was just watching this movie from the late 80s and these college kids go to Europe to travel.
A dark Spanish guy says he will pretend to be a terrorist, Swedish women love that.
Sweden has been obsessed with moose limbs that long?
Wacky people

In NY that's Spanish girls, if you have anything they are yours.
They will be with one guy, then meet someone else who makes a little more and they move in with them.

In Sweden I guess the chicks are into moose limbs.
I was just watching this movie from the late 80s and these college kids go to Europe to travel.
A dark Spanish guy says he will pretend to be a terrorist, Swedish women love that.
Sweden has been obsessed with moose limbs that long?
Wacky people

if you are white, not a complete mess and have a non-manual labor job, it is very easy to get an asian girlfriend here

they arent as quick to jump ship to a richer person though

korean girls are the most gold-digging ones out of all the gold diggers

Papa Nurgle approves
nurgle-leshi.jpg

55350806ef8911b5aed6dbf28fd5614b.jpg

In a test of shifting attitudes about HIV, a group of state lawmakers has proposed that it no longer be a felony for someone to knowingly expose others to the disease by engaging in unprotected sex and not telling the partner about the infection.

The measure by state Sen. Scott Wiener (D-San Francisco) and others would make such acts a misdemeanor, a proposal that has sparked opposition from Republican lawmakers.

The same downgrade in crime level would apply to people who donate blood or semen without telling the blood or semen bank that they have acquired immunodeficiency syndrome, or AIDS, or have tested positive for human immunodeficiency virus, or HIV, the precursor to AIDS.

“HIV-related stigma is one of our main obstacles to reducing and ultimately eliminating infections,” Wiener said. “When you criminalize HIV or stigmatize people who have HIV it encourages people not to get tested, to stay in the shadows, not to be open about their status, not to seek treatment.”

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-pol-sac-aids-felony-20170315-story.html

this is the nu-male cuck senator who is proposing it. note, hes from san francisco...
Scott-Wiener.jpg

rawImage.jpg

scott-wiener-hed-2016.png

my opinion, holy fuck, having empathy for people doesnt mean you should let them kill others...
Wtf???

Cause I saw a stat one time that most gay men have had sex with the opposite sex.

Whats the stat ?

I dont doubt you at all gay dudes are the horniest people on earth and will fuck anything or anyone really. Its not pc to say but god damn those dudes get around.

If only the us government had studied sexual patterns before releasing the hiv virus maybe they would have thought twice about it.

I have no problems with gays I am just making an observation .

Ironically, with their rates of transmission and predisposition to promiscuity, this could potentially wipe out gay men. It would be a disaster for heterosexuals, but they would be relatively little affected.

But the carry over by bi men is a problem. Not as big a problem but still a problem.

You would think the gay community would be telling this guy to eat shit seeing they are the most affected.

Last edited:
Whats the stat ?

I dont doubt you at all gay dudes are the horniest people on earth and will fuck anything or anyone really. Its not pc to say but god damn those dudes get around.

If only the us government had studied sexual patterns before releasing the hiv virus maybe they would have thought twice about it.

I have no problems with gays I am just making an observation .

Who cares if it's not p.c., call it as you see it so people know the truth.

These gays are the top ones responsible for spreading disease.

They are slightly mentally retarded

But the carry over by bi men is a problem. Not as big a problem but still a problem.

You would think the gay community would be telling this guy to eat shit syaing they are the most affected.

Like literally eat shit? didnt anyone tell these gays you never go ass to mouth.
It's like a bad Hershey popsicle.

Who cares if it's not p.c., call it as you see it so people know the truth.

These gays are the top ones responsible for spreading disease.

They are slightly mentally retarded

Obviously I just did. I dont have a problem with the truth. Puts me at odds with just about everyone really cuz no one wants to hear it

I agree that gays and that party fuck lifestyle is the number one spreader. One of the reasons I was really pro marriage is that I hoped like all young men it would calm them down and slow that shit down . Im not sure if its worked but its still new.

Back