Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama

I'd like to think that the reason Democrats have been losing is because people are tired of the minority victimhood and push to normalize sexual deviance, but is there evidence that these are the reasons?
Those attributes are a factor, but The Tea Party's effect is likely the biggest factor. After a brief stretch of very civil protests in 2009, they went to work locally across the nation. They exposed the corrupt, cronies of both parties, vetted their own candidates and organised their election. Politics is a trickle up game so now, eight years later, their effectiveness is really being felt.

I always wonder why the 'Hilary won the popular vote' crowd literally NEVER mentions the lost seats, and especially the presidential county election results.....
3million illegals voting is not a popular vote tho

Those attributes are a factor, but The Tea Party's effect is likely the biggest factor. After a brief stretch of very civil protests in 2009, they went to work locally across the nation. They exposed the corrupt, cronies of both parties, vetted their own candidates and organised their election. Politics is a trickle up game so now, eight years later, their effectiveness is really being felt.

The tea party was a movement to weaken the safety net.

People are really tired of Obama pushing the race baiting, sucking up to Islam and pushing transgenders in girls restrooms.

sucking up to islam?

werent you guys ranting in other threads about how "obama had the same muslim ban and no one complained?"

I don't think it was a movement against corruption.
Ok. Neither do I. It was a movement against irresponsible spending, cronyism and general government overreach.

Is that better?

3million illegals voting is not a popular vote tho

No matter how many times you try to spread the lie, like your new father who's in the White House, doesn't change the fact that you're blatantly lying.

Where is the evidence to support this. Oh there is none.

Back