Democrats lost over 1,000 seats under Obama

EvilWasLittle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
President Obama claims he could have won a third term if he had been allowed to run – but even if he's right, his coattails haven’t done much for the rest of his party.

While Obama’s tireless campaigning, broad demographic appeal and message of “hope” and “change” helped propel him to two terms in the White House, his skills on the stump haven’t translated down the ballot.

The Democratic Party suffered huge losses at every level during Obama’s West Wing tenure.

The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency.

The latter was perhaps the most profound example of Obama's popularity failing to translate to support for his allies. Hillary Clinton, who served as secretary of state under Obama, brought the first family out for numerous campaign appearances. In September, Obama declared that his “legacy’s on the ballot.”

Less than two months later, Americans voted for Donald Trump.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/27/democrats-lost-over-1000-seats-under-obama.html

Remember when libs thought they had the future locked up and have frozen Republicans out of winning elections? Well after years of arrogance and slander it looks lile the dems have actuality frozen themselves out. LMAO.

What a time to be alive.

People are really tired of Obama pushing the race baiting, sucking up to Islam and pushing transgenders in girls restrooms.

People are really tired of Obama pushing the race baiting, sucking up to Islam and pushing transgenders in girls restrooms.

Exactly. Hillary pandering to BLM, mentally unstable transgender, feminists, and radical Islam is why Trump won. Progressives are either idiots or evil scum hell bent on the death of the country.

Exactly. Hillary pandering to BLM, mentally unstable transgender, feminists, and radical Islam is why Trump won. Progressives are either idiots or evil scum hell bent on the death of the country.
I think Obama really is intelligent. So that leaves that he is evil. People think I'm joking when I say that but I'm not.

I'd give the credit to the republicans with their gerrymandering and interstate crosscheck program.

I think Obama really is intelligent. So that leaves that he is evil. People think I'm joking when I say that but I'm not.

People don't think you're joking when you say that, they think you're stupid when you say that. Big difference.

I think that after 2 terms (rarely 3) people are just ready for change. 2 terms of Reagan followed by Bush and people were ready for change. Obama couldn't have won a 3rd IMO. The country has shifted. Assuming Trump wins 2 terms, people will be ready for a change.

I think you need to have a little evil in you to run this country.

Remember when libs thought they had the future locked up and have frozen Republicans out of winning elections? Well after years of arrogance and slander it looks lile the dems have actuality frozen themselves out. LMAO.

What a time to be alive.

They forced Dems to Rep.

I don't know Obama deserves blame here, and that sounds like quite a large number of seats to lose. I'd think there's more to it.

I'd like to think that the reason Democrats have been losing is because people are tired of the minority victimhood and push to normalize sexual deviance, but is there evidence that these are the reasons?

I think that after 2 terms (rarely 3) people are just ready for change. 2 terms of Reagan followed by Bush and people were ready for change. Obama couldn't have won a 3rd IMO. The country has shifted. Assuming Trump wins 2 terms, people will be ready for a change.
You do realize a president can only be elected twice, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Gnuheart
Back