Democratic Superdelegate Alan Grayson holding online poll for voters to decide his vote

speakhandsforme

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I voted for Bernie. It redirects you after that to donate to his campaign. Pretty sly move there.

I do find it encouraging that we have a guy here who is openly calling the system corrupt, as has Sanders, and trump.

People still seem confused as to why Sanders and Trump are doing so well though......The world may never know.........

sign1.jpeg

Lol at undemocratic. The guy seems to be unaware of how the system and branches work. In any case expect Bernie to win his vote since Bernie fans are more active on interet social media and more numerous to these things.

I voted for Bernie. It redirects you after that to donate to his campaign. Pretty sly move there.

I do find it encouraging that we have a guy here who is openly calling the system corrupt, as has Sanders, and trump.

People still seem confused as to why Sanders and Trump are doing so well though......The world may never know.........

sign1.jpeg

The system is no more corrupt than the average person and their own wacko hypocritical morality. No more corrupt than teachers stealing/cheating the system, government workers over expensing goods because they can, police acting as licensed thugs, mechanics over charging, institutions issuing bad loans, professors abusing TA's, bank VPs overloading analysts, firemen hazing the noobies, film producers lying, farmers taking advantage of government aid, military officers taking advantage of perks at expense of lower guys, doctors stealing meds, politicians abusing 'aides' and getting free dinners.

It's all the same.

Our system is not the result of some mass conspiracy. Its just regular people and the politicans are often the cream of the crop of a populace but are often no worse or better than the average person and their daily habits and attempts to cheat the system to their benefit. I suggest we all look in a mirror first and stop wishing for some normal human being who surely is corrupt in their own way to save us all.

Stop worshipping human beings and start attacking your beliefs and be the change you want for the betterment of all.

Grayson's just talking shit because he's mad the party isn't supporting him in his bid.

The reason they're not supporting him is because of a massive ethics scandal relating to the hedgefunds he's currently managing. While using his name and status as a member of congress to drum up business at the very least.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/02/12/u...-life-congressman-and-hedge-fund-manager.html

Of all the people who are actually concerned about corruption, he's near the bottom of the list on the left.

The system is no more corrupt than the average person and their own wacko hypocritical morality. No more corrupt than teachers stealing/cheating the system, government workers over expensing goods because they can, police acting as licensed thugs, mechanics over charging, institutions issuing bad loans, professors abusing TA's, bank VPs overloading analysts, firemen hazing the noobies, film producers lying, farmers taking advantage of government aid, military officers taking advantage of perks at expense of lower guys, doctors stealing meds, politicians abusing 'aides' and getting free dinners.

It's all the same.

Our system is not the result of some mass conspiracy. Its just regular people and the politicans are often the cream of the crop of a populace but are often no worse or better than the average person and their daily habits and attempts to cheat the system to their benefit. I suggest we all look in a mirror first and stop wishing for some normal human being who surely is corrupt in their own way to save us all.

Stop worshipping human beings and start attacking your beliefs and be the change you want for the betterment of all.

Dude, come on. When you have to delve into full on moral nihilism to attempt to counterbalance an observed procedural impropriety in a race held out to be democratic or a factual comparison of candidates and their (known) corruptions, you should take a step back.

The DNC is corrupt. Nepotistic, bureaucratic, and corrupt. This is just true relative to expectation. People are fine acknowledging this. Likewise, people should be fine acknowledging that, while Clinton has some spots on her ethical record, Sanders does not yet. Who knows if that will continue, but don't try and cast the entire human race in a shade of shit just so that Sanders and Clinton somehow seem more comparable.

I consider myself a liberal and find Grayson to be absolute scum on every level.

Lol at bernibots "the system"

Nope your party

If presidents were elected by online poll, Ron Paul would be our emperor for life.

It's all the same.

Never said it was a part of some conspiracy, but all those things you listed are results of the rule of law not being enforced. They are always going to exist, but they are rampant now.

The failure of the rule of law being enforced is indeed a systemic problem, but it requires no conspiracy to occur.

Lol at bernibots "the system"

Nope your party

LOL, at thinking one party here is at fault. Both parties have had complete control in recent history, and nothing got meaningfully better.

In fact Mr leaning right, the Dems have a far better track record in recent history. Of course this is a race between parties best represented by a turd sandwich, and a giant douche, so that isn't saying much.

LOL, at thinking one party here is at fault. Both parties have had complete control in recent history, and nothing got meaningfully better.

Lol at you trying to spread the blame when only one has superdelegates that can vote how they want.

Lol at you trying to spread the blame when only one has superdelegates that can vote how they want.

I'm not interested in getting into a lizard brain argument about which failed party, has failed more.

Sure am, feelings of ease, and of focusing on a positive message.

Yours seem a bit more russled.

They neither are rustled, russled or russelled

You seem to be struggling and flinging poo like a monkey

Back